Uncle Qiren notices

Jiang yanli sat beside wei ying and caressed his hair.Suddenly,her attention diverted to wei ying's hand grabbed by handsome boy sitting beside his brother.
"Are you lan zhan??"jiang yanli asked him directly.
Lan zhan was surprised to see her calling lan zhan as every one would call him lan wangji except his brother and wei ying.Others only knew lan wangji name.
"Yes"he politely answered.
"Wei ying told me about you.He told me that he has found someone he loves but because of these attacks he was not sure he would make it out alive so he didn't want to involve you.He truly loves you"jiang yanli said .
Lan zhan blushed hearing wei ying had talked about him with his sister.Lan xichen saw his brother blushing and smiled at this sight.
"What ?He hasn't asked my permission and now he got himself a lover.I won't allow it, my brother is silly he would get tricked easily."jiang cheng interfered them looking with hostility at lan zhan as he was taking his precious brother from him.
"A-cheng!!let's first wait for him to wake up"
Jiang yanli told him kindly.
"Let's take him to our mansion,he would be safer" jiang cheng declared.
Lan zhan stood"NO!!I won't allow.He is injured you can't move him."Lan xichen saw his brother's protective reaction and interrupted them.
"I think we should let him rest for now.If we move him , his wounds may reopen."lan xichen smiled diplomatically.
Jiang cheng did not say anything.Jian yanli said toward the lan xichen"thank you.so we may bother lan xichen by staying here for a while."
"Feel like home.You all are welcome here"lan xichen told both of them.lan xichen left them to ask waiters to prepare the guest rooms for three people.As he was talking with waiters, his uncle came to mansion frowning at the bloods dripped.
When uncle saw that lan xichen was fine he thought maybe it was lan wangji.
"Uncle"
"What happened?why there are blood on the floor?"
"Uncle let's me explain.You know lan zhan had someone he likes and that person is injured now,resting in lan zhan's room."lan xichen tried to explain his best.
"What ?lan zhan brought a girl?"
"No,actually it is a boy"
Uncle walked to lan zhan's room and opened it to see three unfamiliar people and wei ying lying on the bed.
"Wei ying!" Uncle shouted his name.They were shocked how he knew wei ying's name as none of them told him.
Uncle walked closer and stood beside bed asked them "how is his condition?what happened to wei ying?"
The lan brothers were shocked as they expected him to disapprove but now he knew wei ying and was concerned about him.
"I will tell you later uncle ..but how do you know wei ying?"lan xichen asked the question that everyone was curious about it?
"He saved me and helped me a lot, he was the boy i was talking about that time at dinner"uncle qiren told them.
Lan brothers immediately knew what he was talking about .So the customer uncle was talking to and laughing was wei ying.
Uncle turned toward lan zhan "You are the one confessed to him two days ago?"
Lan zhan's ears become red "how do you know?
Uncle sighed desperately "He was talking about someone that he loved confessing to him but his eyes were teary as he was not sure if he could stay and see him again"
"Uncle, I love him wholeheartedly and he loves me too please let us stay together and give us your blessing.He is my life, i can't live without him."lan zhan said boldly.
Lan xichen was admirimg his brother's daring.
"You have my blessing.He is a good boy and i like him like my own son."
Lan zhan was admiring in his heart his lover who would melt anyone's heart.
They stayed like that for a while when wei ying's faced turned to pained one as he was starting to open his eyes from pain.
"Ahh..."wei ying was in pain.They called the doctor and he prescribed painkillers.Lan zhan immediately gave him the painkillers and water so he would get better.
After some time he got better and noticed his surroundings.
"Lan zhan..."he called weakly as he stretched his arm to put his palm on lan zhan's cheek.But as he didn't have any strength his hand was falling that lan zhan hold it and leaned his face against it.wei ying smiled faintly.He then turned around , seeing"Shijji,jiang cheng,lan xichen, ....uncle!!"
Wei ying asked"uncle what are you doing here?"
"It is my mansion ,you are in lan mansion and you never asked my full name i am lan qiren and these two are my nephews "he showed lan zhan and lan xichen.