Confession

Lan zhan woke up early as usual at 5 am.It was his routine from childhood.He was thinking deeply about confessing to wei ying.His brother's word yesterday night had given him much courage.He decided to invite wei ying to one his own cafe ,it would be private , no customers except wei ying and himself.
He knew wei ying loved sleeping the most as he was sure wei ying currently was sleeping and he would not wake up until 11 am .So he decided to prepare the cafe and himself for confessing.
He called his right man in "black king" group.
(Lan xichen is leader of the group and lan zhan can order instead of him and his subtitle in emergency .Their subordinates acknowledge lan zhan's orders also)
"Yes lan wangji" Jingji said
"I wanted to consult on an important matter"
Jingji thought what important matter is it that lan wangji was asking for advise ,surely it was critical issue and he should try his best solve the problem.
"What's the problem?,sir"
"I wanted to confess to someone and i need your advise how should i do it?"
Jingji thought maybe he misheard it .
"I apologize sir but can you repeat it again?"
"I said I wanted to confess to someone today ,help me get ready for it"lan zhan sighed desperately.
Jingji couldn't believe what he heared, the great lan wangji who was as emotionless as stone now wanted to express his feeling for another person.
"May i ask about this girl?"Jingji asked politely .
"He is a boy .His name is wei ying."
Jingji was dying from curiosity to see the boy who has melted lan wangji's heart.He must be a miracle to be able make great lan wangji who every subordinate in group was afraid of him fell in love with him.
"I will prepare everything "Jingji finished the conversation.
It was 1 pm and wei ying would be certainly awake.Lan zhan called him.
" hi lan zhaan!!"
"Hello,wei ying"lan zhan calm like always.
"Are you okey?"
"Hmm....i wanted to invite wei ying out i have something important to tell him"
"Okey!!! I don't have anything special to do this afternoon."
"I will pick you up"
"Okeey,lan zhan i would wait for you"
"Hmm"
After it finished,lan zhan let out a heavy breath,
the first step was taken.

Lan zhan was waiting outside of wei ying's house.
He came a little early as he couldn't wait anymore.Wei ying's loud shouting could be heared "lan zhaan!"His voice was magical and smoothing.lan zhan smiled faintely "wei ying"
They got on the car and lan zhan drove to the cafe.Wei ying got off the car"wow,i have never come to this cafe ,it is so gorgeous and beautiful.
"It is beautiful"lan zhan said while looking at wei ying.When wei ying saw lan zhan staring at him and telling that,he blushed cutely.Lan zhan grabbed his hand and went inside.As they entered a man walked forward and lead them upstairs.There weren't any customer upstairs and there was a decorated table for them.Wei ying was surprised about it as they used to always go out with lan zhan but none of them were as special as this one.When they sat , lan zhan kept looking at wei ying then keeping his head down.Wei ying saw that lan zhan seemed nervous
but he was trying to hide it.There was a silence between them for a while as lan zhan wanted to say something but he couldn't and stayed silence.
Wei ying put his hand on lan zhan's and squeezed it slightly till lan zhan looked up at him.Lan zhan could see comforting feeling in wei ying's sky blue eyes.He let out a heavy breath.
"Lan zhan ,you can tell me anything and i will support you " wei ying said.
After a long pause "Wei ying .... you now I can't show my feelings properly but ... I love you "lan zhan hold his breath as he saw wei ying was shocked and watched wei ying's every movement nervously.
Wei ying let go of his hand and froze.He felt so happy as he was afraid his feeling for lan zhan was one sided but hearing lan zhan confessing to him made him so happy but how he could involve his love while he was taking revenge ,he didn't know he would come alive for sure or not,how he could promise when he wasn't sure enough.
"Um...lan zhan i am so sorry but I can't accept it.It isn't that I don't want but ...I can't.I have a problem I don't know if i could make it alive but i want to tell you i really love you ,i was afraid to confess first because I thought maybe you see me as friend and if i say i will lose you ."wei ying sighed desperately.
Lan zhan was at first overwhelmed that wei ying could not accept his love but when he heared wei ying also love him he relieved.But what problem does he has that he may not come out a live.
"I can help wei ying"lan zhan said firmly.
"No lan zhan I don't want to involve you but i want you to promise me something "
"I promise anything"
"Promise to take care of ayuan if i am not there for him.I don't want him to grow up without anyone supporting him."wei ying demanded with tear in his eyes.
"I promise but i can support you ,your problem is my problem."
"Next week.....until then if i can make it out safely ,i will gladly accept your feeling."