First kiss

Lan zhan took out wei ying's bloody cloth carefully.he sat next to him on bed watching his sleeping face.He thought to himself why when he saw injured wei ying, he couldn't bear it.As he came forward, he stretched his hand, caressing his pale face.His manly hand lingering on his lips that was not anymore red.He had a unavoidable desire to touch it with his own.The more he touched his lip the more he wanted to kiss and bite them.

His head was coming forward ,his lip was getting closer and closer until he touched a soft thing.At first he just remained immoblie ,then he started slowly sucking them.He thought its taste was like honey.
Suddenly,a knock on the door make him to come back on his senses.Immediately ,he walked toward the door and opened it just to see little Ayuan looking at him sadly with tear on his eyes.
Without a word,he opened his arms and Ayuan eagerly threw himself to him.It was hard for little Ayuan to see his wei gege unconscious and bloody and he was terrified.

Lan zhan took him to an unconscious wei ying lying on bed and showed that he was find.
"gege when he will wake up?i heared he wasn't alright.he won't leave me?
"Tomorrow.he is strong , won't leave us"
Ayuan wrapped his hands around lan zhan slowly then put his head at lan zhan's neck.Lan zhan could feel his insecurity while wei ying was sleep so he hugged him tightly like he was protecting ayuan from any problem.As he lead Ayuan to sleep next to wei ying on the other side of the bed ,he stoked his back slowly and repeatedly to calm him.

Ayuan was put on the bed and lan zhan pull cover on  him to make him sleep.
"Sleep i am here"
Then he patted gently on Ayuan's chest for a while.a while later ayuan was sleeping deeply so lan zhan sat next to wei ying again.He noticed beads of sweats covering his face and his cheeks were redder .he immediately checked his temperature and noticed he was having a high fever.lan zhan rushed to get towel and water to reduce his fever.he noticed lu ling(wen ning)was awake but his sister was gone.

"Lan wangji what's the matter ?Wei Ying isn't alright?"wen ning said with obvious worry for his friend.but lan zhan felt annoyed at his anxiety and the fact that he didn't know how deep was wei ying and wen ning 's relationship.were they just friend or more than that?.he started becoming jealous over the fact that wen ning was special for wei ying according to the way wei ying always treated wen ning.