Chapter 34

Wei ying told him"I am fine but my hand is killing me"
Lan zhan went and hugged him lightly not to put his weight on him.He put his head on wei ying's shoulder and his hand touched wei ying's face.Wei ying patted his back with his broken hand.Suddenly he felt wetness on his shoulder
"Lan zhan my love let me see your face!"wei ying could feel he was crying.His own eyes even become teary at the thought of lan zhan crying.Lan zhan pulled back a little enough for wei ying to see his lover was crying.Wei ying suddenly started crying while wiping lan zhan's face .wei ying demanded him"lan zhan please don't cry i am fine okey i will cry if you cry!I can't bear to see you be upset.I am sorry that i worried you".Lan zhan wiped his face"I thought i was dying ,I can't live without you wei ying so don't leave me,don't get hurt "lan zhan looked with his golden eyes full of love.wei ying couldn't take it anymore and asked him"come closer"and with his broken hand tried to hold him and pull him closer.Wei ying kissed his lips intensely pouring all of his love into the kiss that it stopped lan zhan's crying as he was shocked.
Wei ying broke the kiss and looked at stunned lan zhan then wiped the tears completely
"You aren't crying anymore"wei ying smiled brightly at this dumb looked lan zhan pleased with his work.
Jiang yanli ,jiang cheng and lan xichen were snapped out of their reverie and for the first time they saw a dumb looked lan zhan.Lan xichen thought that he has never seen his brother looking like a dumb person.
Jiang yanli was the first to move,she kissed his bandaged forehead and asked wei ying "how are you feeling now?We were so worried when you fell.I couldn't feel my heart anymore.Please be careful brother!"
Wei ying patted Ayuan's hair "I couldn't let anything happen to him.How could i stand there and just watch him fell?"
Jiang cheng came forward and remained silent.
Unlike usual he didn't roll his eyes or twisted his face.Wei ying opened his arm slightly as a invitation for him.Jiang cheng immediately accepted it and hugged his brother passionately.
"You are always annoying!!!"Jiang cheng paused
"But be careful I don't want to lose my brother after all the problems we encountered together ,i will break your leg if i see you put yourself in danger"
Wei ying chuckled hearing him talking passionately and when jiang cheng heared it he immediately let him go.
Lan xichen also told him"wei ying rest well if you need anything just tell me i will prepare it for you"
Lan zhan who had just got out of the shock told them "i will stay here with him"he said firmly letting no space for argue.
Wei ying just looked at those golden eyes with shiney eyes.Lan zhan was drowned in those eyes.
Ayuan started moving slightly and woke up.He looked puzzled at everyone then he remembered what had happened ,his eyes become teary again.Wei ying hold his head dramatically saying "uhh ,my head hurts it was good if someone could kiss it and its pain would gone"Ayuan immediately kissed his father's bandaged head from other side lan zhan also kissed his bandaged.Wei ying now was the one to froze
"Lan zhaan!!"Wei ying wanted to stop Ayuan from crying but he didn't expect lan zhan to kiss him.Lan zhan just smiled at him making him blush seeing desire for himself in lan zhan's eyes.
Lan zhan opened his arms for ayuan to hug him and ayuan got into his embrace willingly.
Ayuan asked him"papa when father would be fine?"
Lan zhan kissed him parently"soon my child"
Lan zhan talked like wei ying calling Ayuan my child.Ayuan hugged him tighter feeling safe in his embrace.
Leader jiang entered and saw that wei ying was already conscious.He went hurriedly and hugged him tightly "i am happy you are safe"
Wei ying was being hold tightly but he liked being hugged by his father as for a long time they were emotionally distant from each other but everything was fine now just someone's absent space just he could feel.