Vintage x Fem Reader

This one's really short so uhhh sorry 'bout that. Haven't written in a hot minute so sorry if  the writing's clunky and there's a lot of mistakes

3rd Person Pov

"This is so boriiiing," the grumpy squid groaned.

Earlier, Y/N asked Vintage to accompany her on a walk around the park. Vintage agreed, mostly because he loves spending time with Y/N, although he'd never admit it. The time had come for them to meet, and they've spent the last 15 minutes strolling around. Y/N had enjoyed the scenery and found entertainment in watching the little kids play. Vintage on the other hand...

Yeah he really wasn't enjoying it. He was bored.

"Awe, you're cute when you're upset," Y/N teased.

"..."

Well that sure did shut him up.

Vintage sighed, "Can we at least take a break? My legs are killing me."

Y/N giggled at Vintage's salty face and nodded, "Of course. Here, there's a bench right here."

Vintage sat down on the bench that Y/N mentioned. Instead of sitting down with him, Y/N decided to get on her knees and inspect the blooming flowers on the ground.

Vintage placed the palm of his hand on his chin and stared lovingly at Y/N. Despite coming off cold, he really did love her. He didn't know how a kind and caring soul like Y/N ended up becoming his girlfriend...

Vintage was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice Y/N stand up and walk close to him.

"Hey, Vinny, close your eyes."

Vintage flinched and looked up at Y/N, who had a big grin on her face, and seemed to be holding something behind her back.

"Uh, alright..."

He obliged and closed his eyes. Moments after, he felt something being placed on his head and a small giggle afterwards.

"Alright, you can open them now."

He opened his eyes. Nothing seemed different from a first glance, but once his hand reached the top of his head.

"Huh..?"

Vintage grabbed the ringed-shaped object off of his head and took a good look at it. 

It was a flower crown, made from many different types of flowers that Y/N had plucked from the ground.

"Do you like it?" Y/N asked with a closed-eye smile.

Vintage gazed at the colorful item before smiling.

"Heh, yeah. It's pretty, like you..."

...

...

...

"I'm not wearing it in public, though."

"Awe man!"