Emperor x *Maid* Reader pt 2 *Lemon*

A certain someone requested this so... here it is ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2nd Person POV

Emperor gently grabbed your hand and dragged you to his bedroom. He set you down on his bed and started to kiss you. He started it delicately, but soon started to get rough with every second.

Emperor couldn't help but to start unbuttoning your dress. Once he finished, you were just left with your bra and underwear.

You were about to cover your chest area by instinct, but Emperor pinned both of your hands above you before you were able to.

"Don't try covering yourself, dear, you're beautiful," Emperor quietly reassured you.

Emperor cupped your half-covered breasts with his hands. Your face was flushed a deep F/C. You've never been touched like this before, so it was all new to you.

Unknown to you, this was Emperor's first time, too. You'd think that he's probably done it with some random girls or an ex, but it appears that he's been saving his virginity for a special someone. 

Emperor started to unzip his pants and take them off, along with his boxers. His member was now fully exposed in all of its glory. He yanked your underwear off and took off you're bra. You were both fully naked now.

This is where the fun begins.

Emperor hovered over you with his manhood pointed at your wet entrance.

"Ready?" 

You nodded in approval.  

Emperor adjusted his position before slamming into you. You yelped from the new pain you were receiving. Tears started the form in your eyes.

Emperor gently wiped your tears away with a sympathetic look on his face.

"Please don't cry, my dear. The pain will go away, soon."

You both stayed still until you finally thought that you could handle him.

"You... you can start now," you awkwardly said, not knowing how to tell him to start.

Emperor slowly thrust into you. You could feel your walls tearing apart, but decided to just deal with it. While Emperor was thrusting, he kissed you roughly on your lips.

In little time, you started to feel pleasure from him. You moaned while Emperor was exploring the inside of your mouth with his tongue. Oh boy was he dominant.

You soon realized you were close to climaxing.

"E-E-Emperor, I'm gonna-"

You got cut off by the loud moaning of both you and Emperor. You felt his liquid flow in your insides. Whelp, now you're pregnant. Oh well, you enjoyed it.

Emperor covered both of you up with a blanket. You cuddled up to his chest as he wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you up to him.

...

Unknown to either of you, a familiar innocent child heard all of the sounds you were making. Yikes, maybe ya'll should've done it in a soundproof room. Or ya could've told him to not disturb either of you. Filthy sinners. Now the child isn't innocent anymore thanks to you :(

...

...

...

I SUCK AT WRITING LEMONS I'M SORRY JDVHVFEGQJV