Specs x Reader

Requested by Kyoto_chan1

Sorry it's short. I had no idea what to write :/

3rd Person POV

Specs, Headphones, Bobble, and Y/N stood near Deca Tower. The Blue Team were going to play Turf Wars with Y/N spectating, but Goggles, like always, was late.

"Ugh, Goggles is late again," Specs muttered while impatiently tapping his foot. Y/N, who was next to him, shrugged her shoulders.

"He's always late, so I'm not surprised," she stated. Headphones and Bobble nodded in agreement.

"You're always so patient," Specs said while pointing to Y/N. Y/N chuckled.

"Well, I've gotten used to it." Y/N smiled. "And he's our friend, right? So we shouldn't be too hard on him."

The rest looked at each other, and all nodded. "I guess you're right," Headphones commented. "Yeah..." Specs mumbled.

"Hi, guys! Sorry I'm late!"

They turned their heads to see their familiar blue friend running towards them. Goggles ran up to them and Specs sighed.

"Why are you late all the time? You know how impatient I am!" Specs huffed. 

"I overslept again," Goggles replied while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Besides, you have you're girlfriend to entertain you, right?" Goggles pointed to Y/N.

Specs' face turned a bright blue, and Y/N's face flushed a bright F/C.

"W-wah?! She's not my girlfriend!" Specs defended.

"Huh, really? But you blush near her all the ti-"

Specs quickly covered Goggles' mouth with his had while also giving him a death stare. Goggles smiled under his covered mouth like he didn't do anything wrong.

"L-let's go play Turf Wars already," Specs stuttered while slowly removing his hand from Goggle's mouth.

"Yeah!" Goggles cheered before running into Deca Tower. The rest followed and stood waiting for a team.

Before Blue Team could leave to start their match, Y/N grabbed Specs' wrist.

"Hmm- mph!"

Y/N kissed Specs on the lips for a second and pulled away. She smiled sweetly at the flustered male.

"Good luck~!"