Aloha x Fem Reader Lemon

Happy late birthday to this son of a bitch yes I know I'm like a week late

Y/N's Pov

I was just sit. I am literally just sitting here. On my bed. Bored as fuck. 

>_>

Seriously I am so bored I literally have nothing to do. Wait. Fuck. My phone buzzed.

I picked up my phone and saw that my boyfriend, Aloha, texted me.

Aloha: Hey babe

Y/N: Heyyy

Aloha: Come over.

Y/N: I can't

Aloha: My parents aren't home ;)

Y/N: Aloha seriously I can't. There's a corona virus outbreak, and I don't want to risk getting the disease, or getting anyone else infected just because I wanted to have sex.

Aloha: Shit you're right. Sorry. 

Y/N: It's fine! Besides, we'll have loads of time to fuck once this whole thing is over :)

Aloha: Yeah true. Stay safe, babe.

Y/N: You too, Aloha! Love you!

Aloha: Love you too <3

......

......

Stay safe everyone. Make sure to wash your hands and stay inside. And don't hoard all of the toilet paper and hand sanitizer, only buy what you need. Make sure you stay extra careful when you're near the elderly since they're more vulnerable to Covid-19.

Quarantine is tough, but I know you can all get through it.

Love you guys <3

(I'll probably delete this once the outbreak is over, since I don't want people to get upset over the clickbait)

(btw the video included is a recent video about how to stay safe by SoapOpera46, aka the same person that made Nyan Neko Sugar Girls)