Valentine's Day scenarios

Happy Valentine's Day you lovely people~! (I know it's almost over but whatever)

Here's some scenarios with some of your favorite squiddos

Goggles~

"Happy Valentine's Day!"

"Happy Valentine's Day Gog-"

You stopped your reply when you saw Goggles covered head to toe with heart stickers plastered onto him. You stared at him wide eyed while he stood there smiling as usual.

"I heard you have to dress appropriately for your loved one on Valentine's Day!" the cinnamon roll obliviously stated.

"Oh, Goggles." You sighed as you kissed him on his heart-covered cheek, which Goggles chuckled to in response.

Rider~

You skipped around Wahoo World with your boyfriend, Rider, lazily following you. Other couples where roaming the place as well. You noticed Rider's boredom and decided to comment on it.

"C'mon, lighten up!" you pouted while poking his cheek. Rider shot you a death glare.

"You know I don't like amusement parks," he groaned, pushing your hand away.

"Yeah, but you're spending you're time with me, right?"

"...I guess you're right."

You grinned and grabbed his hand. Rider blushed.

"That's the spirit! Now, let's go buy some funnel cake!"

Army~

You finished up your heart-shaped Valentine's Day card sprinkled with glitter and had sappy writing written on it. You quietly slipped into Army's room. He was sitting down on his chair and writing in his manual as always. You slowly got behind him, and waited for the right moment...

"Happy Valentine's Day!" You popped out from behind him and held out your card. Army jumped.

"Ah, Y/N, you startled me- hmm?"

Army noticed the card you were holding out for him. He took it started to read it out loud.

"'Happy Valentine's Day, I love you, you big dork-' Hey!"

You giggled and pecked Army on the nose, which made the shy boi flustered.

Aloha~

Aloha was throwing, you guessed, a party for Valentine's Day. The party was crowded, cause ya know, it's a party thrown by Aloha.

You felt your waist being held and got twirled around to face the one and only Aloha.

"Hey, Y/N, let's dance!" Aloha suggested.

You happily obliged and started to dance with Aloha to several upbeat songs. You both started to slow down when Maritime Memory started to play. Aloha took this chance to say something cheesy.

"Happy Valentine's Day, love!"

Aloha then started to kiss you, which you enjoyed, cause Aloha's tasty ;)

Mask~

You and Mask were both the lazy type of cephalopods, so you both decided to stay home and play some games, like Tetris Battle Royal and Coolmathgames.

You both ended up playing Fireboy and Watergirl since you were running out of random free crap to play. You ended up getting tired and slowly leaned on Mask's shoulder. You found it to be quite comfortable, and closed your eyes.

Mask blushed under his gasmask, and slowly lifted it up to kiss your cheek. He hoped that you didn't notice and was asleep, but, unknown to him, you weren't. You happily snuggled up to his neck. That's when Mask found out you weren't asleep, and became completely embarrassed.

Skull~

Skull and you sat down onto the couch to eat the sweets you two got for each other. Everything was going out normally, until you opened a certain box of chocolates.

You became bamboozled when you noticed half of them were already eaten.

"Skuuuuuuull, why is some of the chocolate already gone?"

"Oh, sorry, I kinda got carried away," Skull sheepishly replied. You playfully rolled your eyes.

"Jeez, if I knew you wanted sweets this much I would've bought you more."

You ended giving your last piece of chocolate to Skull, who happily ate it. You giggled while wiping away some chocolate on his cheek and giving him a kiss afterwards.

Emperor~

Emperor, being the rich squid he is, bought you an overwhelmingly amount of gifts. From teddy bears, to chocolate, and he even got you a heart emoji pillow because he thinks emojis are what's 'hip' these days.

"Ah, I kinda feel bad now. You bought be all this stuff and all I gave you was a lousy card..." you trailed your words.

Emperor shook his head and quickly cuddled up to you.

"Don't worry, love, you yourself is enough to satisfy me."

Emperor kissed your cheek and continued to cuddle your flustered self.

Prince~

You and Prince sat down at a table creating Valentine's Day cards for each other. After a few minutes, Prince tapped your shoulder. You turned to him to see his finished card. It read:

Happy Valentine's Day, Y/N!
            I love you! <3

Below the words were hearts and a picture of you and Prince.

"I used a lot F/C since I know you like that color!" Prince proudly stated.

"Aww, thank you, Prince!" You leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek. Prince was surprised by the contact and was yellow-faced and speechless when you pulled away.