S4 x *Agent 4* Reader x Emperor

Requested by Kittypetuser0753

Ack this is bad but oh well

3rd Person POV

Ever since Y/N became Agent 4, managing her time became a hassle, especially with picking which one of her friends she wants to hang out with.

"Yo, Y/N, wanna go eat out with us? I heard a new fancy restaurant opened up a while ago," Aloha asked his friend while him and the rest of the S4 walking through Inkopolis Square. Y/N nervously glanced at Marie, who was hidden by her parasol. She always hated it when she had to reject her friends' offers due to her time already occupied by agent duty.

"Sorry, guys, I, uh, kinda have other things to do," she sheepishly replied. The boys frowned at her answer.

"You always have other things to dooo," Mask slurred while rolling his cyan eyes. Army and Skull silently nodded their heads in agreement.

"What exactly are doing all the time?" Army asked, eyeing Y/N with a skeptical appearance on his face. Feeling not visible sweat dropping down her face, Y/N shook her head. 

"N-nothing!" she lied. Army rose an eyebrow at Y/N's uncertain tone.

"I... I have to go," Y/N exclaimed, running off to Octo Canyon, leaving the confused S4 to just stand there. They simply shrugged it off, due to this being normal, but their suspicion of her still grew.

Several hours later...

With the sky beginning to dusk, Emperor walked out of Deca Tower along with his team. After a long and hard day of Turf Wars, he decided to end the day with a shift a Salmon Run. At the same time, Y/N was finished with her agent duty.

Emperor watched as Y/N exited the sewer hole and turned back to her kid form. Admiring her figure, Emperor wondered why a beautiful squid/octopus would be in a manhole. Well, he'd wonder why anyone was in a manhole, but you get the point.

Before Y/N was able to walk away, Emperor grabbed her wrist. Y/N jumped and turned to face the tall male Inklings, instantly blushing once she realized who it was.

"Excuse me, but what is a pretty lady doing coming out of the sewers?" Emperor asked the smaller figure. Y/N, unable to respond due to nervousness, awkwardly stood there, shaking and stuttering.

"I-I-I uh-"

"HEY!" exclaimed a similar orange boi. Emperor snapped his head towards the S4, who were exiting Grizzco. Army angrily strode over to Emperor and sent him a death glare. "Who do think you are laying a hand on Y/N?!"

Unfazed, Emperor chuckled and removed his hand from Y/N's wrist. "I think you should be more concerned on why your friend here just exited the sewers."

The whole S4 rose an eyebrow(except for Skull lmaooo). Y/N started to sweat.

"Soooo... you were in the sewers this whole tiiiime?" Mask asked, slurring his speech.

"N-n-no!" Y/N lied. "W-well, okay, yeah, but I have my reasons."

"Then... why were you in the sewers?" Skull questioned.

"Pfff, is it, like, your guilty pleasure or something?" Aloha snickered.

Y/N blushed from embarrassment. "N-no! It's because I have to do my duty as an agent!" she blurted out. Y/N quickly covered her mouth while the five males gasped.

"You're... an agent?" Emperor asked, pointing his finger at Y/N.

"...Y-yes. Agent 4 to be exact..."

Y/N was quickly silenced when the S4 hugged her out of nowhere. Confused and flustered, Y/N hugged back.

"...You could've just told us," Aloha stated while the four males pulled away from her.

"Yeaaah, if I knew about this I would have been more understandiiing. Your job is more important than uuuus..." Mask rubbed the nape of his neck.

"Th-that's not true! You guys are amazing!" The four bois blushed. "I should be apologizing. For now on, I'll make sure to spend more time with you guys."

Y/N pulled the males into a hug yet again. Emperor, who was off to the side, chuckled.

"Make sure to count me in as well~"