Prince x Reader

This is really short and dumb hnnnnnnnnngh

3rd Person POV

Y/N carefully tipped and poured some hot chocolate into the thermal mug she recently bought. As the mug filled up with hot chocolate, so did Y/N's mind about Prince. That smile, those innocent eyes, the way he talked, was all she could think about. She just couldn't wait to surprise him with a visit.

After she finished closing the lid to the mug, Y/N slipped on her favorite F/C jacket. She then proceeded to walk her way to Prince's mansion.

...

Arriving at Prince's house, Y/N began to wonder if Prince would even be glad that she wants to spend time with him. What if he's annoyed? What if he's too busy?

Try to ignore the voices in her head, Y/N reluctantly knocked on Prince's door. Y/N spaced out staring at her condensated breath until she heard the sound of the door unlocking and opening.

"Hm-? Oh! Hey, Y/N."

That adorable voice made Y/N's heart skip a beat. Y/N's face grew a soft smile, and she happily greeted Prince back.

"H-Hey, Prince! I, uh, brought some hot chocolate a-and I thought maybe we could hang out-"

"Oh my gosh, thank you, Y/N! And I'd love to hang out with you~!"

Hearing Prince accept her invite made Y/N's heart melt to goo. Y/N smiled shyly as Prince let her inside and let her sit on his fancy couch.

For the rest of the night, Y/N and Prince drank the warm hot chocolate and watched corny Disney movies.

Drowsily, Prince lied his head on Y/N's shoulder. Y/N's felt her whole face heat up, and she flusteredly wrapped her arm around Prince, pulling him closer. 

At this point, Prince was already sound asleep on Y/N's shoulder. Y/N took this chance to give a soft kiss to Prince's forehead.

"I love you, Prince.." Y/N whispered.