Halloween Scenarios

Goggles~

"Wooow~! Y/N, look how much candy we have!"

As expected, you went trick-or-treating with the childish inkling. Goggles was dressed up as a catfish... as in a fish that has cat ears. Yeah, Goggles might've misunderstood something there.

"Hey, Y/N," Goggles started, pulling out a small Hershey's Kiss out of his pail of candy, "Want a kiss?"

You shrugged while smiling, "Sure why not."

Instead of what you expected, Goggles leaned in and planted a gentle and quick kiss on your cheeks.

Red-faced, you smiled like a dork, flabbergasted by how smooth Goggles was.

"Ah, uh, th-thank you!" you flusteredly squeaked

"You're welcome~!" Goggles cheered, popping the piece of chocolate into his mouth.

Rider~

Rider thought he was too mature to go trick-or-treat, and he wasn't the type to go to parties. You decided the most enjoyable thing to do was to give out candy to the local kids trick-or-treating.

"This is dumb... I could be sleeping or watching horror movies right now," Rider groaned, sitting down on the bench outside his house.

"But it's fun giving the cute kids their candy," you protested, giving a Tootsie Roll to a small inkling dressed up as Pearl.

"Not really..."

Rider eyed the kids arrived for candy. A small inkling wearing a Black Inky Rider caught his eye.

"Awe, what are you dressed as?" you asked the young squid, kneeling down and handing them a Snicker

"Rider! He's my favorite S+ ranked player!" the kid gushed.

You shot a smirk at Rider, who was covered his face in embarrassment. 

Army~

Army was more on the wealthy side, so he used his money to buy a bunch of Halloween decorations, much to your enjoyment. Though you wanted to go all out and make Army's house look like a haunted mansion, with fake guts and blood(ink) and everything, but Army refused, saying it was childish, and he wanted the house to look modest.

But, let's be real, he's only saying that because he's scared.

Admiring the finished project, Army wiped a bit of sweat on his forehead, a smile plastered on his tired.

"It looks amazing~!" you told Army.

"Th-Thanks," Army then yawned, "Now I need to go to bed, I'm tired."

"Already? But don't you wanna watch a horror movie or something?" you asked, following Army inside of his house.

"N-No I'm scared of th- ...I-I mean, uh, horror movies aren't my thing."

"Aweee! How cute, you're afraid~"

Army bashfully covered his face with his hands, while you were chuckling from his cuteness.

"But that's okay. I won't force you to do something you don't want to do. Now c'mon, let's cuddle."

"...R-Right."

Aloha~

Surprise surprise, Aloha is throwing a Halloween party. I think it's safe to say that everyone knows where this is going.

While everyone was partying upstairs, Y/N was waiting inside of Aloha's room for him to get dressed in his Halloween outfit.

"Aaaand... done~!"