*Agent 4* Army x *Agent 3* Reader

Lmao why am I actually proud of this

3rd Person POV

Y/N, Goggles, and Rider celebrated as they all defeated DJ Octavio.

"Hurray!" Goggles cheered as he suddenly embraced Y/N and Rider into a hug.

"L-let go of me!" Rider growled as he struggled to escape Goggles' grip.

After Goggles let go of Y/N and Rider, all three of them left back to Inkopolis Plaza.

"Wait, Y/N!" Cap'n Cuttlefish said, his head above the sewer. Y/N let out a hum and turned around to face him, along with Goggles and Rider.

"I've just gotten a message that some octolings are escaping from Octo Canyon! Is it okay if you can stay a bit longer to make sure they don't reach Inkopolis?" Cap'n Cuttlefish asked.

She shrugs. "Sure."

Goggles took a step forward. "B-but what about us? Wouldn't everyone be worried about you?!" He panicked. Y/N giggled. "Don't worry, Goggles, I'll be fine!" She reassured him.

Cap'n Cuttlefish thought for a moment.

"Oh, I know!" He said as he pulled out a walkie talkie.

"Here, so you can stay in touch with us!" He said as he handed Goggles and Rider a walkie talkie. Goggles smiled. "Cool!"

Rider looked at Y/N before smirking.

"Make sure not to get yourself killed," he teased. Y/N chuckled. "Don't worry, I won't!"

Goggles and Rider said their goodbyes to Y/N and Cuttlefish before returning to Inkopolis Plaza.

"Goggles! Rider! We've been looking all over for you!" A familiar voice yelled. Goggles and Rider turned to see Headphones-chan, Glasses-kun, Bobble-chan, and Army-kun running up to them.

Army looked at Rider and Goggles before raising an eyebrow.

"Where's Y/N?" He asked.

"She's, uh, 'helping' someone. She'll be back soon," Rider replied.

"Oooh, do you like her or something?" Goggles asked with a goofy grin on his face, making Army jump. Army's face flushed as he tried to reposition himself.

"O-of course not! D-don't throw crazy accusations like that, you ignoramus!" He said.

"Riiiiight..."

A few weeks later, during the Square King Cup...

Army dozed off as he was watching a battle with the blue team and Gloves' team.

"It's been weeks and Y/N hasn't come back..." he muttered to himself. He had a blank expression on his face as he stared down at the ground.

Mask nudged Army on his arm.

"Heeeyyy, are you okayyy?" He asked.

Army snapped out of his unconsciousness and turned to Mask.

"Hmm, you're still not bummed out that we lost to team Emperor, are you?" Skull asked.

"Remember what Goggles said, we're having fun, and that's all that matters!" Aloha stated, patting Army's back.

Army sighed.

"Uh, yeah, right," he replied, still looking down.

The battle continued, with team blue being declared the winner.

Army stood outside of Deca Tower, still thinking about Y/N.

Then, he heard a familiar deep voice talking. He looked to see Rider talking to someone through a walkie talkie.