Rider x Reader

H/S=hairstyle

3rd Person POV

Y/N stepped out of her house, eager to start another day of turf war. She grabbed her F/W and rushed to Inkopolis Square, her F/C H/S flowing behind her. She stepped into Deca Tower, and waited to join a lobby.

A few minutes later...

The map was Blackbelly Skatepark. Y/N smiled as her and her teammates turned into their kid form, ready to start the match.

3
2
1
Go!

Y/N quickly inked her surroundings, her teammates doing the same. She went to the middle of the map, however, there was a certain inkling on the tower, ready the splat anyone near him.

He flung his roller, covering Y/N in ink. She saw him looking down at her, smirking. His teammates quickly finished her off with their weapon. Y/N respawned, slightly pouting.

"Jerk," she muttered under her breath.

Throughout the battle, Y/N would get repeatedly splatted by the same inkling.

3
2
1
Stop!

Y/N groaned as Judd and Li'l Judd declared the opposing team as the winner. She slouched down as she walked out of Deca Tower. Then, a familiar inkling tapped her shoulder.

"Hmm?" she hummed as she turned around. She then realized it was the same inkling who splatted her.

"Hey, great battle we just had," he said. His voice was deep, who he'd caused Y/N to blush.

"Y-yeah," she stuttered.

The two then stood for what seemed like minutes in an awkward silence. Y/N then turned to the inkling. "So... what's your name?" She asked, desperately trying to get rid of the awkwardness. "Rider," he bluntly replied. "N-nice name. I'm Y/N," Y/N said smiling.

"Wanna get some lunch?" Y/N asked, pulling out some tickets. Rider shrugged. "Sure, why not."

A few minutes later...

Y/N grinned widely as she finished her Shwaffle. Rider was also finished drinking his Main-Saver lemon.

Rider looked at Y/N. "Y/N, sorry for kinda being a jerk during that battle. I've been trying to tone it down a bit," he stated, quieting his voice near the end. Y/N smiled. "It's fine, Rider. I thought you did really good out there. Either that or I just suck," she giggled. Rider blushed. "Th-thanks," he muttered, lowering his head to try and hide his blush.

"Hey, wanna go to the arcade? I heard they installed a new game there!" Y/N asked grinning. Rider nodded his head. "Sure."

They both got up and started to walk to the arcade. Y/N grabbed Rider's hand as they walked. Rider just blushed the whole time.