Prince x Reader

Requested by TwilightLadybug20

F/I/C= Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

Y/N's POV

I silently admired the butterflies fluttering around the flowers while sitting on a wooden bench, waiting for my boyfriend. Prince and I agreed to meet up at a park for a date, and I decided to arrive early. It didn't take too long for Prince to show up minutes later.

"Hey, Y/N!" Prince greeted with the same old innocent smile on his face. He was wearing a fancy white suit with matching white pants. "Emperor told me to dress fancy since he said it impresses girls."

I immediately sprang from my seat and hugged Prince. I then let him go and grinned widely at him.

"AAH- Prince you look so cute!" I gushed while pinching Prince's cheek.

"S-Stowp, you're embawassing me!" Prince cried.

"Sorry, sorry." I stopped pinching is cheeks and smiled at him. "I just wanted to point it out."

Prince blushed before taking my hand.

"W-Well anyway, there's an ice cream truck nearby so maybe we can eat some ice cream while we're here," Prince suggested.

"That sounds nice... but I didn't bring any money-"

"I brought some!"

Prince grabbed his wallet from his pocket and pulled out some rich-boi money. My eyes widened. 

"P-Prince you don't have to."

"Think of it as an act of our love~"

We walked over to an ice cream truck not too far from the park. I ordered F/I/C ice cream while Prince ordered chocolate ice cream.

We decided to take a stroll through the park while we ate our ice cream. Prince would sometimes stop to look at the different types of bugs that inhabited the area. While glancing at Prince, I noticed some ice cream was on his cheek.

"Hmm. Hold on, you got something on your cheek..."

Leaning in, I licked the ice cream off of Prince's face, immediately making Prince's entire face flush yellow.

"A-Ah, Y/N!" Prince whimpered, his face still colored yellow.

"Sorry, I just wanted to see your reaction," I giggled while ruffling Prince's tentacles.