Prince x Reader

Y/N's POV

I can't believe it. I'm watching Team Emperor battle right in front of me! Well, more like below me, since the stand is above the stage.

I watched as my favorite member of Team Emperor, Prince, splatted the opposing team, having fun and smiling innocently. Cute.

The battle ended with, unsurprisingly, Team Emperor winning. Emperor smirked as he and his team walked away from the battlefield dramatically.

Everyone exited Deca Tower, and many people started to crowd around Emperor, practically fangirling. I tried to see Emperor for myself, but everyone kept blocking me. I frowned and decided to go to the Crust Bucket.

I ordered my Shwaffle and sat down at a table with an umbrella on top of it. I stared at the people in Inkopolis Square, but then my eyes landed on a familiar yellow colored inkling. It was Prince. He was sitting down next to a blue inkling with goggles while drinking from a cup.

I tried not to stare, since he would probably notice, but failed horribly as I kept looking at him with a F/C blush coating my face.

Then, he looked in my direction, and our eyes met. I started to sweat and quickly looked away. However, Prince started to get up and walk to my table.

Oh crap!

"Hello!" He said with his innocent cinnamon roll voice. The boy with the goggles stood by him, smiling cheerfully. I looked at Prince and awkwardly smiled.

"H-hi, sorry for staring earlier," I stuttered. Prince shook his head. "It's fine, I'm kinda used to it by now..." he said, his voice trailing off.

"Y-you know, you're kinda cute," Prince said out of the blue. I blushed, and the boy with the goggles started to grin. "Th-thanks," I replied while blushing even harder.

"Hmm, Prince? What are you doing here?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I turned my head. It was Emperor!

"Oh! Hi, nii-San!" Prince cheered. Emperor looked at me, then back at Prince. "Hmm, trying to flirt with girls, are you? Heh, I'm proud of you," Emperor chuckled as he patted Prince's back. We both became flustered at his statement.

"What? No, it's nothing like that!" Prince said, trying to defend himself.

"I mean, you did call her cute!" The boy with the goggles stated. Emperor smirked.

Prince started to pout rather adorably. Emperor noticed this and shrugged. "Let's give them some alone time, shall we?" He asked. The boy with the goggles nodded and they both left, leaving me and Prince alone.

"S-sorry about my brother..." Prince said looking down. I smiled. "I-it's fine," I replied. Prince lifted his head up and grinned sheepishly.

"H-hey, Prince," I asked. "Hmm?" He hummed. "I-I think you're pretty cute, too," I said before kissing him on the cheek. Prince started to cover his yellow colored cheeks in embarrassment.

Meanwhile, in the background, Emperor and Goggles were taking pictures and giggling.

"I ship it!" Goggles exclaimed.