Skull x Reader x Mask

Requested by guccipeaches

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry if this is bad

Y/N's POV

I sat down on my couch scrolling through social media on my phone. It was another one of those lazy and uneventful days where I have nothing to do. The room was filled with silence until my phone buzzed because of a certain sick Inkling texting me.

Mask: Hey Y/N wanna come over to play Smash?

Y/N: Sure owo

I had nothing else better to do, so why not spend time with Mask?

I walked all the way to Mask's house and knocked on his door. A few seconds later, the tired squid opened the door, slouching tiredly as usual.

"Heeey, Y/NNN," he slurred. He motioned me to come inside, which I did.

I sat on his couch while Mask set up his Nintendo Switch. After he was done, he handed me a controller and we started to smash. I'm talking about the game, of course. ;)

The game got interrupted by the vibration of my phone. Mask stared at my phone as I got it out.

"Sorry. Skull is texting me," I excused. I could sense Mask sending a death glare through his mask.

"Oooh, him? Don't even bother texting hiiim. He prooobably doesn't care about yoooou."

I was taken aback from his words. Skull... doesn't care about me?

"Why would you say that?" I asked, worryingly looking at Skull's contact on my phone.

"Truuuust me, I knooow him. He, uh, has a hiiistory of, uh, being rude to giiirrls," Mask said.

"Well... he hasn't been rude to me..."

I decided to check what Skull texted me despite Mask's comments about him.

Skull: Heyy Y/N wanna hang out?

Y/N: Sorry I'm hanging with Mask rn. I can ask if you can join.

"Oi, Mask, is it okay if Skull joins us?" I asked. I could see Mask roll his eyes.

"Ugh, fiiine," he replied. I smiled and texted Skull.

Y/N: He says you can :)

Skull: K

After a few more minutes of smashing, we heard a knock on the door. I got up from the couch to open it and saw Skull.

"Hey, Y/N," he waved and walked into Mask's house.

We both sat down on the couch with me in the middle of Mask and Skull. We played Smash Ultimate, however I couldn't help but notice a weird tension in the room. I took a quick glance at Skull, who was glaring at Mask. I looked at Mask, who was glaring back at Skull.

"Uhhhh, what's going on here?" I nervously asked.

"Hmph, Mask here was staring at me and making me uncomfortable," Skull spat.

"Huuuh?! You were the one staring at meee!"

I started to freak out about the two males fighting with me in the middle of all of it.

"G-guys! Why are you mad at each other! You usually don't fight like this!" I cried.

"It's because this asshooole is trying to steal you from meee!"

"..."

"..."

"...HUH?!"

I started to blush from both flattery and confusion.

"W-what do you mean by that?" I asked Mask.

"Can't you seee, Y/N? I like youuu!" Mask confessed.

"I like you, too! That's why I'm fighting this asshole!" Skull also confessed. Mask frowned at Skull.

"I like her mooore!"

"Yeah, right."

"G-guys! stop fighting!" I begged.

Mask and Skull quieted down but still leered at each other.

"Fine. We'll stop fighting... if you choose which on of us you like more," Skull said.

"EH?!"

"Yeaah, Y/N. Which one of us do you like betterrr?" Mask asked.

"I... I like..."

Skull's ending

"I like Skull better!" I blurted out.

Mask stood there, shocked, but sighed in defeat. Skull smiled under his bandanna and bragged my hand.

"Good choice. C'mon, let's go get ice cream."

I nodded and followed Skull out of Mask's house.

"Yeah you better get your Sans lookin ass out of here," I heard Mask mumble as we left.

Mask's ending

"I like Mask better!" I blurted out.

Skull's eyes widened while Mask chuckled.

"Good choice, Y/NNN. Let's play some more Smaaash," he suggested.

I happily nodded and plopped down next to Mask on the couch while Skull silently left the house in defeat.