Aloha x *Agent 3* Reader

Requested by raaubus  

3rd Person POV

Aloha stood near Inkopolis Plaza sipping a smoothie with his teammates. Every so often, a girl would walk by and he would make flirtatious comments, causing the other to blush. Aloha's teammates wondered how no one got used to his flirty-mannerisms besides them.

It was turning dark and Aloha's team decided to hit the hay and head back home. Aloha nodded and started to follow, but stopped when he noticed someone staring at him under a manhole. The mysterious figure went down the manhole when he noticed Aloha staring back.

"What the hell?" Aloha muttered to himself.

He bent down, lifted up the manhole, and stared at the black abyss that was under it. He wondered where the figure went.

"Erm, Aloha?" 

Aloha jumped at Octoglasses' sudden voice, causing him to lose his balance and fall straight into the manhole.

"A-Aloha?!" Octoglasses screeched. She stood there, dumbfounded by seeing her friend fall into a manhole of all things.

"What happened?" Snorkel and Straw walked over to Octoglasses.

Octoglasses pointed towards the manhole. "Aloha fell into the sewers!"

"Really? That's totally uncool!" Straw gasped.

"I can't believe Aloha did such an uncool thing!"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Are we going to go after him?"

Straw and Octoglasses stood there silent until shrugging.

"Nah, he'll be fine," Octoglasses stated.

Octoglasses and Straw started to walk away. Snorkel glanced at the manhole before following the two.

...

...

...

Aloha jumped out of the sewer into Octo Valley. Aloha had no time to take a look at his surroundings, as a group of Octarians where facing directly at him.

Aloha whipped out his .52 Gal and started to splat the Octotroopers. After a minute, there were no more Octarians left.

"Thanks, kiddo!" an old-sounding voice spoke.

Aloha looked up to see Cap'n Cuttlefish climbing down his cabin.

"Eh? Who are you?" Aloha pointed to the old squid.

"I'm Cap'n Cuttlefish of the legendary Squidbeak Splatoon!" Cuttlefish said while holding up the peace sign.

"I usually have Agent 3 look out for Octarians, but she was on a mission and I got surrounded." Cap'n Cuttlefish sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh, gramps, always getting into trouble," A female voice said.

Aloha's face lit up when he heard the female voice and turned to face the said female. His flirty attitude started to spark up as he walked up to her and put an arm around her shoulder.

"Hi there, cutie, what's your name?" He asked.

"Y/N..." Y/N responded, feeling slightly flustered and uncomfortable at the same time.

"Cute name. I'm Aloha. I followed gramps down here and helped him defeat some Octarians. Didn't expect someone as beautiful as you to be down here."

Y/N started to blush heavily. She usually never received suck flirtatious statements from that much Inklings. Not to mention she's been down here for a long time without any interaction with the outside world.

"Th-thank you," Y/N shyly replied.

Aloha realized that she wasn't the upbeat type and removed his arm from her shoulder. He put his hand on his chin thinking of a way to loosen her up a bit. He soon got an idea and smiled widely.

"Hey, wanna hang out? We can go dancing, or go to the cafe, whatever you want?" he asked.

"Uh, I dunno, I'm pretty overwhelmed with work right now." 

Y/N turned to Cap'n Cuttlefish, to her surprise, was smiling.

"You can go, Y/N! You deserve a break, anyway!" Cuttlefish stated.

Y/N's eyes lit up.

"Really?!"

Cap'n Cuttlefish nodded. Y/N jumped with joy, causing Aloha to grin from cuteness.

"C'mon, let's go dancing!"

Aloha grabbed Y/N's hand and took her back to Inkopolis Plaza. Y/N barely recognized the place due to her being gone for so long. 

Aloha guided her to a party that one of his friends were throwing. All night he made sure to stay by Y/N at all times to make sure she didn't get hurt or lost.

By the time the party was over and people were leaving, Y/N was feeling drowsy and started to doze off.

"Sleepy?" Aloha chuckled. Y/N slowly nodded.

Aloha picked up Y/N bridal-style. Y/N was flustered and shocked, but was too tired to have a big reaction. 

Aloha carried Y/N all the way to his house. He placed her down onto his couch and snuggled up next to her with a blanket over them.

Y/N mumbled in her sleep while she clinged onto Aloha's shirt and nuzzled his neck.

"Cute..." Aloha thought.