Skull x *Dom* *Male* Reader *Lemon*

Requested by aika_fujioka

hhh sorry this took a while to make and sorry if this succs

3rd Person POV

"Oh, come on, I know you go harder than that!"

Y/N turned to his boyfriend to see if his statement flustered Skull. However, his oblivious boyfriend was unfazed, as to be expected. Y/N decided to make his innuendos more apparent. While ko'ing Skull in Smash Ultimate, there was zoomed-in scene of Y/N's character kicking Skull's character, and the foot was clipping inside of Skull's character (ack idk if I explained that right).

"Heh, that kinda looked like I was inside of you."

"...Ok."

Y/N was about done with Skull. How the hell did he not notice the sexual tone in that sentence?! Why did he have to be such in airhead?!

"Ah, fuck it!"

Y/N swiftly pinned Skull to the ground, holding his hands up above him. Skull then finally realized what Y/N was going on about.

"O-oh, this is what you were hinting at," Skull sheepishly spoke, looking up to Y/N. 

"Yeah, no shit." Y/N leaned into Skull's ear. "Now, let's get started already."

Y/N made his way to Skull's neck, kissing every single spot. Y/N then started to bite his neck with his sharp fangs, which made the boi very pleased.

Say what you want about men moaning, but oh boy was Skull a moaning mess.

After giving Skull a hickey on his neck, he started to undress the both of them. Skull kept his bandanna on, though, cause he likes how it looks and Y/N has a kink for that shit.

Skull stood(?) on all fours with Y/N behind him. Y/N sucked his fingers to make it easier to put into Skull. Once he was done, he shoved his finger into Skull's asshole.

"Ngh," Skull groaned.

Y/N started to insert another finger, slowly making Skull used to the pain. After the third finger, Y/N aimed his erection at Skull's ass before thrusting straight in.

Skull loudly screamed since his asshole was being stretched the fuck out.

"Goddamn you're tight..." Y/N mumbled.

Y/N started to thrust slowly as to not hurt his boyfriend too much. After a minute of slow shit, Skull started to crave more.

"F-faster."

Y/N obliged.

"F-FASTER!"

Skull's hole was being teared out more by the second, but it was numbed out by how much he enjoyed it. As long as he's satisfied, right?

To please him more, Y/N grabbed Skull's dick and started to pump it faster than Jake Paul's sub count drop.

"F-fuck I'm gonna cum~!"

Skull felt a liquid flow into his ass and Y/N felt Skull's dick release onto his hand.

Skull fell onto the floor and stared at his boyfriend hovering over him. Y/N gave a peck on Skull's nose and laid down next to him.

"That was amazing," Y/N stopped to pant for a bit. "When can we do it again~?"