Hachi x *Agent 3* Reader *Lemon*

Requested by KinomiNova

why did I make this so long goddamn 

Y/N's POV

My face was covered in sweat(do Inklings sweat?) after a long-ass day of playing Turf Wars and training in Octo Valley. My body was basically screaming at my brain to take a goddamn break, since it's been about 14 hours since I've had one. Deciding to oblige to my body's needs, I sat down at a table near the Crust Bucket. It was nearly midnight, so the food truck was about to close.

I could simply go back to my apartment to sleep, but that seemed too stale for me. Daily routines can get boring, ya know? With the thought in mind, I decided to text an old friend, Hachi.

It's been a while that I've even spoken to Hachi. After we arrived at the surface he tried to hang out with me several times, but my business always kept us from doing anything together. Eventually Hachi just gave up and decided not to even try to speak with me anymore. It was a shame, really, I always thought he was an attractive octopus.

Y/N: Hey can I stay at your campsite tonight?

I waited a minute for Hachi to text back.

Hachi: Sure! We just made some curry so you can have some with us :)

(A/N: Hachi is such a smol bean hhhh)

I mentally cheered and happily jumped up from the cold seat. Putting my phone back into my pocket, I started to leave the city and to the quiet and nature-filled forest.

I used my Squidphone to shine the path that led to Camp Triggerfish, which Hachi and his team lived near by. I stopped a few times due to the rustling of bushes and leaves causing me to get a bit scared, but soon I noticed a light from yards away. Upon closer inspection, I noticed it was Hachi, Nana, Afro, and Pony sitting around a campfire while eating curry.

"Hachi!" I yelled. Hachi turned his head around and found himself pulled into a hug.

"Hi, Y/N," Hachi chuckled. I pulled away, noticing I was about to knock Hachi's plate of curry out of his hands.

"Looks good," I said, referring to the curry.

Nana nodded while scooping some onto her spoon. "Army taught us how to make it so we could have some even when he's not here."

I fixed myself a plate of curry and sat next to Hachi. I took a bite and the taste of the curry exploded into my mouth, satisfying my taste buds. My urge for more caused me to be the first to finish.

"I'm finished." I awkwardly took a glance at the tents. "Uh... which one am I gonna sleep in?"

"Oh, you can sleep in mine if you like. I can get another sleeping bag and sleep next to you," Hachi replied, pointing to his tent. I nodded and headed to his tent. It was moderately sized, not too small, not to big.

I took off my Hero Jacket, leaving me with my sports bra on, showing slight cleavage. I knew it was kinda showy, but I assumed since Hachi was a close friend, he wouldn't mind.

Not knowing how to entertain myself, I took out my Squidphone. The lack of any wifi signals forced me to just play cheap-ass app games.

After about 15 minutes of pain from Flappy Bird, I heard the noise of the tent's flaps being unzipped.

"Hiya, Y/N!" Hachi smiled as he walked in. I lazily waved at him with a smirk on my tired face. My sports bra was covered by the sleeping bag, so Hachi didn't notice anything, until I stretched my arms, letting the fabric slide down under my boobs, exposing my cleavage. I didn't notice until Hachi started to whimper.