Sweater Weather (They Warm You Up)

Hope you guys are enjoying Splatoon 3 so far ^w^ I know I am

If you're still confused about the title, basically the scenario is you're cold and your Sploon bf tries to keep you warm :3

 btw sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes!

Goggles~

Y/N sat in the stands, spectating the turf war the Blue Team was currently dominating in. They were smiling throughout most of the match, but, soon enough, something started to bug them...

A cold breeze.

It started to become cold. Sure, it wasn't ice-age type of cold, but Y/N wasn't exactly wearing the most heavy of clothing, so to them it was the equivalent of freezing to death.

When the match ended, Goggles skipped happily up to the stands with the rest of Blue Team tailing behind him. However, Goggles' usual cheery mood dropped when he noticed Y/N shaking.

"Huh? Y/N, what's wrong?" he questioned.

"Oh, nothing," Y/N replied, faking a smile.

Specs chimed in, "Nothing? You're shaking."

"I'm just a bit cold, that's all."

Goggles grinned, "Oh, is that all?" he started to take off his jacket, "Then, here!"

He held it out for Y/N, who, in return, reluctantly took it with a blush covering their cheeks.

"Are you sure..?" they asked, slowly putting the jacket on.

"Of course! Anything to make you feel better!"

Y/N gave a light chuckle before giving Goggles a tight hug.

"Thank you."

Rider~

"Y/N, you're not going to perform well if you keep shivering like that."

Y/N gave a light groan as a response to Rider, their boyfriend's, retort.

"I'll be fine, I swear!"

Rider cringed as he witnessed the most embarrassing thing in his life. Y/N weakly tried to lift up their weapon, only to drop it immediately after.

"..."

Y/N turned to Rider, who was lowkey almost about to laugh.

"Are you really that cold? So cold that you're going numb?"

Y/N slowly nodded, earning a sigh from Rider.

"Fine. Here, then."

Rider took off his jacket and casually tossed it to Y/N. Just nearly catching it, Y/N stared down at it in disbelief.

"It's nothing too serious. I'm used to training out in the cold. You, on the other hand..."

Rider walked up to Y/N as they were putting on the jacket, and gave them a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Well, I wouldn't want you catching a cold, now, would I?"

Army~

Y/N stared at their intense boyfriend, Army. The two were sitting at an outside table, taking a break from Ranked and Turf War. Army was using the break time to write down in his manual. As a result, though, he wasn't paying much attention to Y/N.

Not that Y/N minds, though. The dead silence was what made their time spent together unique and enjoyable.

Shouting during battle, relaxing and saying nothing during breaks. Something like that.