Eging Jr x Reader

Requested by MySpecialtyLove

3rd Person POV

"Meow!"

Judd and Lil' Judd declared Green Team the winner. The Monarch Team all groaned due to being upset over another loss. They couldn't believe they've been on a losing streak. They're the Monarch Team, they're expected to win.

Emperor's team decided it was best to take a break and go home for the day. They wouldn't want to stress themselves out by battling more.

Eging Jr quietly sulked to himself as he laid down on his couch. He had little determination to do anything productive. Not after he lost so many battles in a row.

The silence in his house was interrupted by knocking on his door. He groaned in slight annoyance due to the fact he had to get up. He opened up the door to see his girlfriend, Y/N.

"Hi, Egg!" Y/N cheered. She walked past him into his house and pulled out a box of chocolates.

"For you~" Y/N playfully shoved it into his hands. 

"Thanks..." Eging Jr mumbled.

Y/N tilted her head, confused by the way Eging was acting.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Y/N poked Eging Jr's cheek.

Eging lightly shoved Y/N's hand away.

"I've had a long day."

"C'mon, that's too vague. Tell me more."

Y/N sat down on the couch and pulled Eging Jr with her. Eging Jr sighed in defeat and decided to tell her what happened.

"Well, basically, my team has been on a losing streak. Weird, right? We decided to take a break, and now I can't stop thinking about those battles."

"Aww, don't be too bummed out about it. Besides, you battle because it's fun. That's what the Blue Team said, right?" Eging Jr shrugged.

"I guess."

Eging Jr opened up the box of chocolates and popped one into his mouth.

"I guess I just keep thinking I'm the reason we're losing. That I'm useless, and my team would be better off without me." Y/N swore she could see a tear in his eyes as he said that.

"What?! Noooo! Don't say that about yourself!" 

Y/N put her arms around Eging Jr's neck and hugged him tightly. Eging Jr smiled and kissed her cheek. 

"Thanks, Y/N."

"No problem, Egg."