Emperor x *Maid* Reader

Requested by Blurry_Fxce

Emperor's POV

I walked home with Prince by my side. We went grocery shopping and had bags in our hands. We were wearing glasses and hoodies so we could blend in with the crowds of cephalopods.

I unlocked the doors to our house and entered it while setting down the grocery bags. Prince ran to the stairs and turned to me.

"Nii-san, I'm going to my room!"

Prince rushed up the stairs to go to his room. I heard noises coming from the kitchen. I peeped through the doorway to see Y/N loading dishes into the dishwasher.

I took off my glasses and hoodie before walking into the kitchen. I slowly crept up behind her, making sure not to make a sound. I wrapped my arms around her waist, feeling her tense up and freeze. I laid my chin onto her shoulder.

"E-Emperor! I didn't know you were home!" Y/N stuttered while shaking.

I chuckled and broke away from her while twirling her around so she could face me. I took notice of her face, which was shaded with F/C.

"Heh, you look just as cute as always."

This caused Y/N to become even more embarrassed.

"R-really? Uh, thank you, sir," Y/N modestly responded.

"You know, you should learn how to loosen up a bit." 

I leaned over a bit so my head was at the same level as hers. Y/N was taken aback by this and backed up a bit.

"Wh... what do you mean by that?" she nervously asked.

"Eh, you know..." I trailed my words as I walked closer to her. So close that our nose were touching and our lips were inches away.

"You've clearly been oblivious enough to not notice my feelings for you."

"Wh-What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that I love you."

And with that, I leaned in and passionately kissed Y/N on the lips. It felt like heaven, considering I've been wanting to do this for a long time now.

By the time we pulled away, we were both panting with a blush on our faces. Y/N nervously smiled and looked away.

"I... I love you too, Emperor. I guess I've just been too afraid to say it this whole time, thinking you would reject me."

"Why would I reject an amazing girl like you? You're perfect."

I slowly backed Y/N away and pinned her to the wall.

"Now, let's loosen up another part of you," I said while licking my lips. Y/N blushed embarrassingly but smirked in response.

"Now, let's go to my bedroom, shall we?"

...

gyufjjvedsfgj sorry it's short and idk what I was thinking with that ending but I wanted to make it spicy soooo...