Goggles x Reader

owo this is gonna be a Thanksgiving special with none other than the innocent child himself.

3rd Person POV

Y/N stumbled a bit as she finished decorating the outside of Aloha's house. Aloha grinned as he stepped outside and saw her hard work.

"Good job, Y/N! I'm sure everyone will love it!" He said. Y/N chuckled as she stood by him.

Aloha was planning to throw a party. However, it would only be for the people he knew, since Thanksgiving is about family and friends. This included the S4, Rider's team, the blue team, Emperor's team, Hachi, Nana, and Y/N.

"Now we just have to wait till they're here..." Aloha trailed his voice as he saw shadowed figures walking towards him and Y/N.

"It's the S4!" Y/N cheered.

"And the blue team! And Emperor's team!" Aloha cheered.

"They must've all walked here together," Y/N stated.

Aloha and Y/N greeted everyone as they led them inside. They all admired the decorations.

Soon, everyone went their own ways and did their own things. Army ate several bowls of curry in what seemed like only seconds, Headphones and Bobble-chan talked as they watched the rest, Emperor, Prince, Eging Jr, and N-Pacer were playing a game of Monopoly, and the rest were either chilling or dancing to music.

Y/N stood by Bobble and Headphones. Bobble chuckled as she pointed at Y/N.

"Hey, why don't you talk to Goggles~," she said. Y/N blushed as she said his name.

"Wh-what?! W-why?!" She asked, trying to act oblivious. Headphones rolled her eyes. "You know why, Y/N," she replied, sipping a cup of orange juice.

"I-I'm not sure, you guys know how I feel about him," Y/N said, quieting her voice. "That's why we want you to talk to him! So you can confess your feelings~" Bobble-chan said.

Y/N sighed. "I'm not sure," she muttered.

"Alright, everybody, let's gather around!" Aloha ordered while motioning everyone to come. Everyone gathered around Aloha. Y/N stood by Goggles, which made her cheeks tint a light F/C.

"Now, since it's Thanksgiving, we are all going to say what we're thankful for. I'll go first. I'm thankful for everyone in my team doing their best and always having a positive attitude," Aloha said.

One by one, everyone said what they were thankful for.

Then, it was my turn. I gulped as everyone looked at me, waiting for me to say something.

"I-I... I'm thankful for Goggles always being there for me and being my best friend," I said.

Goggles looked at me and smiled. "Heheh, I'm thankful for you being my best friend as well, Y/N!" He cheered while grinning. I blushed and smiled.

Time skip...

Aloha said goodbye as the rest of the S4 and Team Emperor left. Headphones, Bobble, and Glasses decided to help clean up. Y/N was sitting on the couch besides Goggles watching a  prerecorded performance Off The Hook did.

Soon, Y/N became sleepy, and unconsciously laid her head on Goggles' shoulder. Y/N noticed what she did and slightly tensed up, but calmed down when Goggles wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer.

"I love you," Y/N muttered. Goggles smiled.

"I love you, too."