Eging Jr x Reader *Lemon*

Requested by prinxesssakura

2nd Person POV

For as long as he could remember, Eging Jr always got turned on by you. Even before he and you dated, he would always lay in bed thinking about some sort of sex fantasy with you. However, he never got the courage to ask if he can do it to you until now.

"C'mon Y/N, pleeease?" Eging Jr begged. He was on his knees and on the floor, while you was sitting on your bed, smirking down at your desperate boyfriend.

"Mmmm, I dunno," you acted like she was thinking. Eging Jr whined at her actions and threw a small fit. You started to feel pity for your boyfriend, who was basically being tortured by his raging boner.

Finally deciding to end his suffering, you quickly picked him up and threw him onto your bed. You got on top of him and towered over him while staring at his surprised yet satisfied face.

"Okay, I'll pleasure you, babe," you purred into his ear. Eging Jr's whole body shivered from your breath hitting his ear.

Eging Jr didn't hesitate to take off his shirt and pants, leaving hi in his boxers. You also didn't take long to only be in your bra and underwear. You noticed a tent rising up from his boxers as Eging Jr stared at your cleavage.

You decided to tease him by grinding on his covered member. By now, Eging Jr was getting impatient and decided to become to dominate one by grabbing you and pinning you down to the bed.

"How feisty." You smirked as Eging Jr swiftly took off the rest of his clothes, along with yours.

"3, 2, 1..."

"N-ngh!"

You tensed up from the pain that was being received. Eging Jr decided to help you ignore the pain by softly kissing you on the lips. While doing so, you softly moaned, and he took this as the chance to softly thrust into you.

You made sounds of pleasure each time Egg shoved his pp deep down your hole. Eventually, Eging hit your soft spot.

"A-ah! Right there~!"

After a few more thrusts, Egging Jr released his fluids inside of you. Exhausted and tired, you both cuddled up while panting, and fell asleep after a while.

...

...

...

hhh I can't decide if I like how I wrote this or not