Mask x Fem Reader

Y/N's Pov

"Ugh..."

I kept a smile to try and keep the mood up, but in hindsight I should've known it wouldn't fix much. Mask had caught a harsh fever and was forced by his team to stay in his house. Upon first hearing this, I offered through text to take care of him, but Mask always declined, saying he's fine and doesn't need my help.

But, after so many days of never leaving his house and seemingly still in pain, I had to pay him a visit.

Mask had his whole body laid on the couch, and he was attemptedly trying to play Mario Kart. Of course, though, with his illness, he was having a hard time. He could hardly pay attention with his aching headache, and him constantly falling off the map only worsened his mood.

Finally deciding it wasn't going to cheer him up, Mask exited out of the game.

"I'll turn it off for you," I said, getting up to turn off the Switch.

"Thaaaaanks," Mask replied, laying his head down on the arm of his couch.

I sat back down at the opposite of the couch, watching Mask's exhausted figure.

"You should get some sleep, you know? It'll help you get better faster... I think," I told him, flashing him a concerned expression.

"But sleeping is a paaaain... I can barely relax with my dumb feverrrr," Mask groaned, his arm hanging off the couch, swaying in a back and forth motion.

"Then... I'll help you sleep."

"..?"

I got up from my seat and motioned Mask to lift his head. He questioned my request for a moment, but obliged anyway. Sitting where his head once was, Mask gave a confused look.

"...H-How does this heeeelp?" he questioned, staring up at me.

"Lay your head down on my thighs, silly."

Mask's face heated up, which I guess isn't saying much since he's already hot, both from his looks and his fever, but you get the point. A deep red color stained his cheeks.

"O-Ohh..!"

Mask hesitantly laid his head back down, his face facing the ceiling. He still had his mask on, so facing the side would cause discomfort. 

I smiled down to Mask and slowly started to stroke his tentacles. Although I wasn't looking at him directly, I could tell Mask had his eyes on me. He was most likely still flustered about the whole situation.

After subconsciously playing with his tentacles and being relaxed in a trance, I looked down to see Mask fully asleep. I grinned to myself.

He's so cute.