There's An Idiot On The Landing Zone.

THIS CHAPTER'S FLASHBACK HAS POSSIBLE BLACK WIDOW SPOILERS

THE FLASHBACK WILL BE AT THE VERY END OF THE CHAPTER SO ONCE YOU SEE FLASHBACK YOU CAN STOP READING

"Guess that makes it my turn." Sam finished his drink. "Steve, what's it like having to commute to to work everyday?"

Steve chuckled. "Lots of traffic. Kai, what's your favorite of your powers?"

"Air. Talia, how long have you been with the Avengers?"

I smiled. "Around the same time as Sam joined, right before we got Bucky back." I turned to Eva. "Eva, why the hell is your hair so long?"

Eva laughed. "It grows fast, but also I've just always wanted long hair. But I think about cutting it all the time. Bucky, what's your favorite part of the 21st century?"

"It's so much easier to listen to music now. Angel, how did you get your powers?"

"I'm not sure. I don't remember having them as a young kid, but my sister and I both had them as kids. We assumed we were born with them but they didn't develop until we were older." Angel explained. "Steve, what's your favorite part of the 21st century?"

"The internet, so helpful." Steve laughed. "Kai, you own your own business right?"

Kai nodded. "I did. Obviously not doing too much with it now."

"We can get you whatever you need to continue it, if you want. Just let FRIDAY know what you need." I spoke up.

"Thank you." Kai smiled at me before continuing back to the game. "Steve, if you two got different serums, who's stronger?" Kai asked.

Steve shook his head as he laughed. "Pure strength, I am. But Bucky's a more skilled fighter than I am."

"And don't you forget it, punk." Bucky joked.

"Eva, how much can you lift?"

Eva smiled and leaned forward. "Not sure. Why, you worried I'm stronger than you?"

"One way to find out." Steve shrugged as he leaned back.

"Can't wait." Eva smiled. "Wait, does that count as my question back?"

I shook my head. "Nah, I'll let you ask another."

"Okay, Talia. Do you have any siblings?"

"No. I had Natasha, that's it." I looked down at the ground and felt Bucky's arms wrap tighter around me. "I'm actually going to call it a night. You all have fun though." I leaned and kissed Bucky's cheek and whispered to him. "I'm okay." Before walking away.

I started to walk towards my room and last minute in the elevator I changed my mind. "FRIDAY? Take me to the lab please."

"Right away, Miss Aimilios."

The elevator doors opened to the only room I've been actively avoiding this entire time. I walked in, everything looked the same. Tools were all over, projects unfinished. Pro types of our time travel machine spread out with blueprints. I ran my hands over Tony's handwriting. "Possible??? MOBIUS STRIP!!!!!" And sighed.

Tears filled my eyes as I walked along to the wall where his suits stood, walking to one in particular. A rose gold colored suit. I ran my hands over it, lost in my own thoughts of Tony, when a voice startled me.

"Guess he never finished it, huh?" Bruce spoke from behind me.

I jumped. "Shit, Bruce. Sorry. I didn't know you were in here."