Chapter 9

Nagisa POV
A few weeks had passed since we beat the A-class in the midterms. We were now on summer vacation. As for our request, we asked for the E-class to be given a spot on the summer trip. Basically, every year, the A-class and the next highest scoring class got to go to a resort for a week during the summer.

Usually 3-E is excluded from such rewards, but we forced the virtuosos to get us a spot. Of course they booked us a different hotel since they didn't want to be with us "scum." As if we didn't just prove ourselves to be better than them.

Plus for us, other than for having a little fun, this vacation would be a useful time to assassinate Koro-sensei. An unfamiliar location surrounded by water, his main weakness. It was perfect.

Even if the hotel was slightly worse than theirs, it was by no means bad. As we entered, we were even offered complimentary drinks. I refused, not too thirsty as did many of my classmates. Only about 10 or 15 of us did end up drinking it.

While Koro-sensei was off enjoying the island, we used the opportunity to finalize our assassination plan. We had everything planned out to the moment, taking into account every single one of his strengths or weaknesses. It was foolproof.

By the end of the day, we had everything set up. The floating chapel was set as were our water jets and anti-sensei guns. We lured him into the chapel, telling him we had a surprise for him on behalf of the class. Being who he was, he actually believed it and thought he was getting a gift from his students

We sat him down on a couch, telling him that the class had prepared a video for him to watch.

"Nufufu, you are too kind!" He chuckled

"Just watch" Sugaya said, hitting play on the video.

When he did, our video started playing. It was a reel of every embarrassing, perverted, dishonorable thing he had done while teaching us. It started with a picture of him in a beetle suit sitting on top of a pile of porno mags.

"How shameful! How can you call yourself a teacher when this is what you're doing!" Nakamura scolded him, only making him feel worse.

His ego and pride were one of his biggest weaknesses. If we could get them to deflate, he would be far less agile and alert. We planned to make him watch the video for a good hour, however long it took.

Even as he watched, we knew he was still paying close attention. So as a distraction, we all took turns walking in and out of the chapel. Of course, he also had his great sense of smell, so we also disguised puppets with the scent of Chiba and Hayami and placed them in the forest to throw him off.

Once the video finished, he was thoroughly depressed. He was sulking, barely able to keep his head up. I'm sure that he felt like a disappointment. (Trust me I know the feeling well. I am one, after all).

However, what he didn't notice is that the walls of the chapel had been covered with anti-sensei material. What's more is that we had slowly been flooding the room, all of us standing in a foot of water.

When he noticed, he jumped, trying to hide on the walls, only to be exploded on impact. We dropped the walls, and the supports for the building were cut. It fell into the ocean, taking us all with it. It was go time.

We all mounted our water jets and flew into the air, replacing the walls with a barrier of water. Koro-sensei was most definitely trapped. We all started firing, sending him into a tizzy as he tried to dodge the bullets while being weighed down by the Atwater. We knew he was expecting sniper fire from the mountain behind, so we surprised him.

Chiba and Hayami were in the water with us, closer to the dock, ready to take the shot. We all funneled him in, closer and closer to the perfect location. It was now or never. Chiba and Hayami took the shot before we were all blinded by a giant flash of light.