Chapter 33

The reception went well. Our first day as a married couple, Karma's speech and photo gallery, and to top it all off, a giant pudding instead of cake. Even if no one else liked it, I saw the hearts in Akari's eyes, and that was good enough for me.

Now, though, we were going on our honeymoon to Hawaii!

When we got off the plane, we were greeted by a kind group of Hawaiian natives. Telling us a friendly "Aloha!" they placed a lei of flowers on our heads. We went through the airport, got our bags, and called a taxi. Putting our bags in the trunk, we both climbed into the back seat.

"Hello! Where to?" The cabbie asked, in English of course. Luckily, I had kept up my skills over the years so that when I taught, I could give examples.

"Hello. We are going to the Paradise Hotel." I said confidently, my accent still sneaking in a little.

"Alright!" He started driving before asking, "So where are you coming from?"

"We are from Japan."

"Really? Your English is great!"

"Ah, thank you, sir."

He kept driving, keeping quiet until we reached the hotel, which I appreciated. I paid him using a credit card before getting the bags out. Helping Kayano out of the car, we walked into the lobby. We checked into the hotel room and went up to take a small nap to get rid of the jet lag.

When we woke up, it was already 5:00pm, so we decided to enjoy a little time on the beach before getting something to eat. The beach was nothing like in Japan. The water was bluer. The sand was softer. Everything was better. We ate at the hotel restaurant before going back up to sleep, the time zones really messing us up.

(⚠️ Lemon Warning! ⚠️)

Akari woke up early in the morning to throw up, so I accompanied her. I held her hair back as she emptied last nights dinner into the hotels toilet. Once she was done, we took a bath together so I could scrub her body since she was far too exhausted.

I gently cleaned up her face before lathering her body with soap. Then, I took a loofah and began to scrub, paying special attention to her erogenous zones. I moved it gently along her neck before moving to her breasts, gently rubbing the nipples. As the loofah scrubbed her pussy, she moaned.

"N-na-nagisaaa...ooh...what're you...ah...doing!" She yelped.

"It is our honeymoon after all..." I whispered into her ear. "Have to have some fun..." she flinched from my breath before I gently licked her earlobe. I moved down, licking the nape of her neck, one hand on her pussy one hand on her breasts.

I slid two fingers in her pussy and a third in her ass to stretch it out. I began moving them, sloshing in and out of her juicy holes. As I did, I slowly began moving fingers from her pussy to her ass. First the middle finger, then the pointer, before, soon, my entire hand was fucking her ass. I formed a fist and began pushing in and out, her rose stretching to accommodate the size.

"Ooooh, ahh, ah, ah...don't stop! Oooh! Fuck!...my ass feels so goooooohh!" She moaned loudly, wrapping her arms around my body. Enjoying her faces, I moved my other hand from her chest to grab the removable shower head. Turning it on, I positioned it so it was spraying her pussy, eliciting even more moans from her.

"Oh my god! Ooooh! It feels...ah! So fucking goood! Ahh, ahhh!" She started to thrust her hips, grinding her pussy against the shower head as my hand went deeper and deeper up her ass. I began to suck on her breasts, sending her into overdrive.

She began to moan and buck like crazy. I took this opportunity to make her cum. I pushed my arm even further, her ass taking half my forearm with each rapid thrust. Then, as I sucked hard on her nipple, I pushed the shower head straight into her soaking pussy, rotating it to hit her g-spot.