Chapter 36

Nagisa POV
After the rush of it all faded, we fell asleep along with Miyuki. When I woke up, a nurse came in to check up on us all. Turns out Akari had fractured a bone in my left hand with all that squeezing. When I asked why they even checked, she told me that it wasn't all too uncommon. Regardless, the doctor wrapped it up, saying it would heal in 2 weeks since it was just a small crack.

Akari and the baby were also doing well. She was resting while Miyuki was getting the last few tests done. Her eyes had opened now, revealing her mother's beautiful amber ones. The doctor took her blood type (AB-) and handed us the birth certificate.

After that, visitors started to come in. Karma had called my mom and all of class E in the morning. When my mom came in, she was ecstatic to finally have a daughter. As she left, she told me she promised to spoil little Miyuki.

The rest of the class came in small groups, the first being Okuda, Karma, Kanzaki, and Sugino, our closest friends of the bunch.

"She got Nagisa's hair and her mom's eyes. At least we know what her height'll be." Karma teased.

"What's that supposed to mean?" We both glared at him with me "accidentally" leaking a lot of bloodlust.

"Nothing, nothing!" He backed up a little, straight into Okuda. They both blushed quickly before the girls went to ogle over the baby.

The rest of the class came in throughout the day, basically doing the same thing. By the end of it, we were exhausted. I fell asleep with my head on Akari's bed, Yuki sleeping peacefully on her mom. We were all together, and I couldn't be happier.

~~~~•~~~~

The day we got home was Christmas. To our surprise, we arrived to a fully decorated house, courtesy of 3-E. They said they wanted Miyuki to have the best first Christmas ever. There were truly great friends.

We showered in turns, each of us watching Yuki while the other finally got clean. After that we changed into some festive clothes and enjoyed the day. It was mostly spent taking care of Yuki, but fun nonetheless.

Akari got permission to extend her hiatus until the end of the school year, so one of us would always be home to take care of Yuki. After that, we really didn't have a plan. But I did have an idea.

"Akari, what do you think of me staying home to take care of Yuki. Like after this school year ends?" I asked.

"It would solve our problem, but teaching's your passion! I can't ask you to give that up!"

"Well I was thinking that I didn't have to stop. I don't have to teach at a school. What if I went back to tutoring? Like maybe Sakura and her college friends? Then, one day, I can open my own prep school!" I explained.

"That sounds great, but are you sure you're okay with it?"

"Yeah, I am! I get to do what I love, plus I get to spoil Yuki when you're gone!" I teased. I tickled Yuki, causing her to start giggling.

"Ok then! I guess I'll have to spoil Yuki more these next 3 months!" Akari teased back, blowing raspberries on Yuki's arm, causing another burst of laughter.

~~•~~

After enjoying Yuki's first Christmas, we put her to bed in the crib next to our bed. I quickly changed into some sleepwear and fell onto the bed, exhausted from these last few days. Akari went into the bathroom to freshen up before she came out, but not in pajamas.

(⚠️ Lemon warning! ⚠️)

She was wearing festive clothes alright, but they were a little...como se dice...NSFW. She was dressed up as a sexy little Christmas elf. She was wearing candy cane stockings with a very minimal dress. It was bright green with two red stripes running down it and a small bow at the top. It was fluffy around the top, and only reached just past her nipples. Her breasts were half exposed, pushed up by the dress, while her panties were on full display since the dress didn't reach past her hips. And to top it all off, she had elf ears and a great hat to match. Oh and did I mention that the entire thing was transparent, everything expect for her nipples (which were covered by the red strips) exposed?