Chapter 26

Nagisa POV
Light hit my eyes, casting a pink hue on my vision. I turned to face the other way and try to go back to sleep, but the light was filling the room. My eyelids slowly flicked open to be greeted by my room, completely filled with sunlight. I glanced at the clock and saw that it was already 11:00 am. 'Must've been tired last night. I wonder why...' I turned my head back to the other side.

A blush appeared on my face as I saw Akari's head in my chest, sleeping quite soundly. We were still in each other's arms under the covers, snuggled up together. Since it was already late, I decided to gently shake her until she started to stir.

"Mmm, good morning Nagisa..." she mumbled, half asleep.

"Good morning Akari..." I whispered back, kissing her forehead.

"Last night was fun" she said into my chest, still not wanting to get up.

'Last night? What happened last night? We were hanging out as usual and then we were going to go to slee- oh!' My face turned an even darker shade of red at my realization.

"Y-yeah, it was. Where'd you learn how to do all that stuff anyway?" I asked her, genuinely curious how she was so mind-blowingly good.

"Hmm, probably the same way you learned. I have my needs too, you know..." she responded teasingly. I didn't understand what that meant but then I started to think about it. 'How I learned? I guess from porn and stuff...wait, does that mean?!?!!' My started getting hard just at the thought of Akari masturbating, until it ran into something soft.

(⚠️ Mini Lemon Warning! ⚠️)

"Mmm, hard at just a though? How naughty Nagisa..." she teased playfully, before the soft thing engulfed my entire member. I tossed the sheets off to see what was happening only to find us both naked, Akari's soft thighs squeezing my cock. I looked up and down her body, seeing it covered with my cum, my nose bleeding a little at the sight. I blushed again at the thought of us sleeping together naked.

"M-maybe we should clean up, f-from last night, you know..." words stumbled out of my mouth.

"That probably a good idea." Akari said as she leapt up, baring her naked body to me. "How about you come clean me off in the shower then..."

"I-I'd love to!" I said, quickly hardening up again.

We entered the bathroom and went into the shower together. Grabbing some soap and a loofah, I started on her body, scrubbing it down. I was sure to be extra gentle around her private parts, that is until she started moaning when I touched her pussy. I couldn't help myself and rubbed it gently, bringing her to a small climax before cleaning her off. She then gave me the same treatment, scrubbing me off and giving me a quick blowjob before finishing up. We got out and dried each other before getting dressed, in the same room no less. It seems all the awkwardness was gone after last night.

(⚠️ Warning End! ⚠️)

My mom would be coming back at 5:30, so we decided to clean up the house. I offered to do it myself, but Akari forced me to let her help.

We started in my room, everything soaked with our juices and sweat. We collected our clothes from the floor and put them for washing alongside the bedsheets. There were some places where Akari's juice or my cum had stained the floor, so we had to rearrange some stuff to cover it up after we cleaned it the best we could.

After that, we moved downstairs to eat a quick breakfast before tidying up the rest of the house. The clothes and bedsheets finished drying, so we folded up our respective laundry and put the bedsheet back on my bed.