Chapter 39

Nagisa POV
Today was a special day. A very special day indeed.

It had been a month or so since the Akabane's "sleepover," and all of class E was gathered on the mountain, kids and all. We were here not for a reunion, but an announcement. In front of the building was a ribbon, and the nameplate was covered by a cloth.

One everyone had arrived, I squeezed my way to the front of the group to address them.

"Hey everyone! You're probably wondering what all this stuff is on the building." I said, getting a resounding mumble from the crowd. "Well, let's not waste any more time. Sakura, would you do the honors?"

The pink haired girl came up next to me from the crowd. She reached up and quickly pulled off the cloth, revealing not the old, rundown nameplate for Class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Junior High, but shiny new plaque reading, "Korogane's Prep School".

"I'd like to welcome you all to the grand opening of 'Korogane's Prep' in honor of our dear teacher, Koro-sensei!" I exclaimed before being met with a round of applause. Grabbing the pair of scissors, I cut the ribbon ceremoniously. "And with that, we are now open for business!"

"Wooooo!" Everyone clapped, happy to see our old classroom getting used for its true purpose.

"So who's gonna teach?" Someone asked from the crowd.

"Well, I am, of course, and also Sakura once she finishes her student teaching!" I told them, receiving another round of cheers.

It would be nice to finally get back to teaching. Tutoring is nice and all, don't get me wrong, but nothing beats having a student in a classroom.

And who knows? Maybe I'll restart the "Assassination Classroom!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooo! I hope you liked this chapter! I wanted to tie everything back to the show, I hope I did a good job.
This is not the last chapter, but it is technically the end of the story. Next will be a short epilogue, and then maybe I can do a short extra on Yuki's love life!
Anyways, comments, questions, grammar, and ideas are always welcome below!
Arigato gozaimasu!
-T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~