chapitre quarante six

jeongin.

after jeongin's head had hit the wall, someone violently grabbed his arm, and pulled him up, starting to drag him away. felix and seungmin trotted behind, the two of them clutching his other arm.

"who the fuck are you ?" felix growled.

"you damn changbin !" seungmin had exclaimed at the same time.

changbin didn't bother answer them, as he continued to drag the almost unconscious jeongin. 

felix turned his head toward seungmin, "who is he ?"

"he's a student in this castle too, and sucker for dohyeon's good graces." seungmin coldly replied. "i thought he went out too, dammit."

changbin scoffed, "so you think i'm so dumb ?" he finally talked. "as if i didn't know y'all would sneak jeongin in."

"following dohyeon like his fucking pet dog —of course you're that dumb !"

"at least i'm still alive."

"guess who's alive too ?"

"not for long, though."

it was seungmin's turn to scoff. he was worried, but he couldn't let it show. "even if we die now, it won't be long for you and that wicked fuck to join us."

"sure."

felix's eyes had started to glow red. he was enraged, but he didn't know what to tell that guy, which increased his anger.

jeongin hadn't received a huge blow, so he still heard what was being said. he wasn't expecting to run into changbin either, to be honest. by now, he had finally started to regain his consciousness. he was ready to sneak an attack on the unsuspecting changbin, when he suddenly pushed all three of them on a room. he entered right behind them, and locked the door.

"what the fuck !" seungmin yelled. "you let us out right now ! you think you're so great, that you'll be able to hold us here alone, when we're three ?"

changbin looked over at him, but didn't bother to answer. he simply sighed, and shook his head.

"this is my bedroom. if-"

"who cares !"

"seungmin, just the fuck up !" changbin glared.

"or else what ?"

"seungmin." jeongin called, finally as he finally came back to his senses. "let's hear what he says, it's not like we have a choice anyways."

felix sighed, "jeongin's right."

"we do ! we can fight him, and get back to business."

"if he's here, then other dohyeon's dogs are here as well. if we make a fuss right at the beginning, how should we proceed ?" he whispered the last part in seungmin's ear, making sure changbin didn't hear.

"he's right, dohyeon left about twenty people to watch over the castle while he's gone." changbin shrugged.

"only twenty ?" seungmin frowned.

"he needed the majority to look around town and find bae joohyun."

seungmin nodded, but didn't add anything.

"okay, now tell us what you want, changbin." jeongin went back to the point.

"i saw saying, this is my bedroom. if you exit by this door," he pointed to a door on the side, "you'll get to a hallway leading to dohyeon's halls, which are usually empty, and lead to every corner of this castle. if you want to go anywhere safely, you should go there."