chapitre dix.

minho.

minho was pacing around the room he shared with seungmin and chan —and jeongin, before.

then he climbed on top of the bunk bed —his bed as well as jeongin's were on top, and chan's and seungmin's were down.

talking about them, they were actually sleeping. well, it was normal, since it was only four pm. it was morning, hence they sleeping time.

the three of them could've sneak out today, since mister yang was sleeping. and maybe he wasn't, but everyone in the castle claimed that he was never seen between two pm and six pm, so it gave them four hours, which was enough to go check on jeongin and come back.

but mister yang came in their room, before they went to sleep. he closed the window, locked it, and took the key with him.

"why do you lock it ?" minho had asked.

"why is it relevant to you ? do you need it to stay open ?"

"it's just too closed in a room."

"middle of november isn't a time to open a window." he faced minho, glaring at him, and minho knew it was safer to just drop the topic.

of course, it was because he suspected them of being out that day he banned jeongin.

they couldn't give any proof that they indeed were there, because then, he could just kill them. but without proof, all the people in the castle would think he was a tyran —which he was, but in a low-key way.

he sighed, as he laid on his back. he needed a plan now. and then, he could wake his two friends up.

then something piqued his attention. at the top of the wall was a hole. it seemed like an exit. but since the room had a really high ceiling, he couldn't see well from his bed.

he got up, and jumped, transforming as a bat. he flied some seconds in place, to get used of the changement, then elevated toward the hole.

he put his small bat hands in the hollow the hole formed, to maintain himself, as he stopped using his wings.

his bat eyes widened in relief and joy, when he saw that it was indeed an exit, just big enough for a bat to pass through.

he stayed up there a bit, looking through the forest, and at the neighborhood.

now, he could wake chan and seungmin up, and go check on their precious jeongin.

~

hey guys ^^

first of all, i'm sorry for this chapter. i think it's badly written, and i tried to rewrite like, six times, but i'm still not satisfied with it. :(
please, tell me if you think something must be fixed, and re-formulated.

also, thanks to everyone that added this book in their reading list.

and obviously, thanks for reading.

강보라.