chapitre quatre.

hyunjin.

when hyunjin woke up, he saw that jeongin wasn't there anymore. he stood up quickly, panicked, for some reasons.

"where is he ?" he asked himself.

he looked for him in the house, starting from the kitchen, then he went in his bedroom. there he was.

he was laying on his bed, entirely covered with his blanket. hyunjin ran toward him, taking the blanket off a bit, so just his face was shown.

jeongin groaned, as he opened an eye.

"i thought you left the house !"

"i wanted to, but then i realized i didn't have anywhere to go." he closed his eye again. 

"that's... nice. like, to know that you're using my house."

"i'm not, you brought me here."

"yeah, true, but still. anyway, do you plan on waking up ?"

"i'm already awake."

hyunjin rolled his eyes. "i meant, will you fall back asleep ?"

jeongin sighed. "no."

"perfect. get up, go take a shower, and i'll change your bandage."

"no~." he whined. "i don't want to." he turned on the bed, giving his back to hyunjin.

"don't be such a baby ! it was raining, and you were crawling, and then you fainted, in the mud. you need to take a shower."

"i might not show it, but it hurts."

"can't you just take this shower ? come on, you appear rather strong !"

"yes. i appear."

hyunjin sighed, and crouched down, putting a hand on jeongin's back, causing him to flinch a bit.

"listen, it'll hurt for a moment, just so i can heal you. or else, it might get infected, and cause some permanent problems."

jeongin sighed again, and pushed the blanket off him, revealing hyunjin's clothes, he put on him yesterday, after healing him. "fine. but just because i'm tired of arguing."

"sure." hyunjin smiled. "now, take off your shirt, so i can take off the bandage."

jeongin blushed a bit. "taking my shirt off ?"

"well, technically, it's mine, but whatever, right ?"

"right, but, uh..."

"come on, i already saw you, anyway. do you think this bandage appeared on you, as well as new clothes ?"

"no, but-"

"didn't you say you were tired of arguing ?"

he sighed. "yes, but-"

"perfect." he clapped his hands. "i'll take it off myself."

hyunjin sat on the bed, next to jeongin, and pulled him up, making him sit as well. he grabbed the hem of his shirt, and lifted it slowly, not noticing how embarrassed the other was, as his face warmed up.

As hyunjin was taking off his shirt, he gently touched the skin of his waist, with the back of his fingers. jeongin shivered.

"jeez, relax." hyunjin mocked him.

"do- do you think it's funny ?"

"kinda."

"just so you know, and so your ego don't grow, it's not because of you. i always react like this, at contact." he said truthfully.

"i never said it was because of me. i'm just teasing you."

hyunjin then took the bandage off. the blood had stopped dripping, even though there were some dried around it, as well as on the bandage.

"am i supposed to do something with that ?" he pointed at his wound.

hyunjin didn't answer, and he seemed to think deeply about something.

then he said, "you'll need help."

jeongin's eyes widened. "what ? help with what ?"

"you need someone to help you take a shower."

"don't be ridiculous."

"i'm not. just wear a boxer, or something. i can't let you alone with a wound like that, you risk to aggravate it, or something."

jeongin sighed. what had he got himself into ?

~

hi guys~ :)

i'd like to apologize again for any mistake you'll find, since i read this chapter a thousand times, and tried to correct it as much as i could, but i still feel like something is wrong.

if you find a mistake, feel free to let me know, just so i can correct it, and at the same time improve my english.

thank you for reading.

강보라.