chapitre trente-neuf

jeongin.

"hyung !" jeongin called, as they were sitting on the terrace of a coffee shop.

"what is it ?"

"look there !" he pointed behind hyunjin. "isn't that chan and seungmin hyung ?"

hyunjin turned around, seeing the two boys making their way to them.

"oh. well, yes it is. what are they doing here ?"

"have no idea. i didn't know they were coming at all."

they both waited for the two vampires to arrive at their tables.

"hey, you lovebirds." seungmin said, plopping on a chair next to jeongin.

"hey, guys." chan smiled at them, taking the empty place next to hyunjin.

"hey," jeongin answered, "um... what are y'all doing here ?"

"we needed to talk to you about something important." chan answered.

jeongin frowned. "just the two of you ?"

"oh, no." chan scoffed.

"minho is with jisung. i guess they're finalizing their relationship." seungmin shrugged.

hyunjin and jeongin smiled. it was about time these two took a step in their relationship.

"so, should we go back ?" hyunjin asked.

"we're really sorry to disturb your date," chan started, "but we have to go back to the castle quickly, and we really need to talk about this."

"no problem. i'll just pay, and we'll leave."

seungmin and chan nodded. hyunjin got up, telling them that it was quicker to pay from the counter than to wait for the bill.

"what's the matter ?" jeongin wanted to know now.

"it's about dohyeon." seungmin sighed.

"did he do anything to you ?"

chan shook his head. "he didn't. i mean, not really. he's like he is, but since he threw you out, he's been acting strange toward us. so minho told us about one of his theory, which actually makes a lot of sense. so we wanted to talk about it with you."

jeongin nodded. "i see. i'm sorry you guys have to go through this because of me."

"bullshits." chan waved his hand. "it's not because of you if this dude's brain is twisted."

"hyung is right ! don't take responsibilities for him."

jeongin nodded, offering a small smile. "thanks guy."

"now," chan got up, after seeing hyunjin coming back, "let's go home."

seungmin and jeongin got up as well, and they left.

hyunjin and jeongin were walking behind, in silence, jeongin looking down at his feet. he was feeling hyunjin's gaze on him, so he faced him.

hyunjin was frowning slightly, his head tilted on the side.

"what is it ?" jeongin asked, in a small voice.

"is something wrong, baby ?"

jeongin shook his, while looking back at his feet.

"don't worry, it's nothing."

hyunjin grabbed his hand, making the younger look at him again.

"of course i'm worried. wether it's serious or not, if it worries you the slightest, then i'll be worried too." he said, and jeongin but his lower lip, so he continued. "if you don't want to tell me, it's okay, but know that i'm here to listen to anything bothering you."