Chapitre sept.

jeongin.

hyunjin kept asking question, but jeongin couldn't answer them. he understood that he needed to know, but he couldn't. not now, at least.

plus, jeongin was too preoccupied by the fact that he was half naked in front of him. he couldn't deny the fact that hyunjin had some sort of effect on him. he knew he met (and it wasn't even a proper meeting) him yesterday, but he couldn't say that he didn't know who hyunjin was. he's been in this neighborhood countless of times, and already knew about hyunjin.  

but maybe he felt something more now, because he brought him in his house, despite jeongin being a complete stranger, and despite everything he saw, to heal him.

jeongin just really wanted to get to know hyunjin more.

"well, you dodged one. how did he disappear ?"

"hyunjin, i can't answer this one either."

"you're not answering any of them ! i mean, okay, i understand it might be secret or personal, but i saw things i can't forget. it's unfair to not tell me. especially when you said that i might even get involved in something, or be killed !" he frowned.

"but... it's rather, uh... special ? yeah, a special story."

"i still want to know. i even want to know more."

"look, i'll see if i can explain everything to you, but later. now is not the moment." he said, blushing a bit, as he mentioned his almost-naked body.

hyunjin blushed slightly as well. "oh, uh, yeah, right. i'll finish quickly."

while cleaning around jeongin's wound, he ended up slipping, and fell inside the tub, on top of jeongin. both of their eyes widened, as they blushed more.

hyunjin was too shocked to move, as he felt jeongin's skin under him.

"get- get up." jeongin pressed him, pushing his shoulder. "it hurts."

"ri- right, im sorry, i- i kinda bugged."

"it's fine, i guess."

hyunjin ended up finishing his work in silence. both of them were too flustered by what just happened to say a single word.

"i- i'm done. i'll be in my room, while you get dressed. i put you some close here." he gestured to the washing machine, on a corner. "but don't put your shirt on, you'll end up taking it off, anyway."

"okay." jeongin answered in a small voice. "thank you."

hyunjin nodded, then rushed outside.

jeongin tried to get up, struggling, as his wounds hurt like hell.

fucking go to hell, yang dohyeon, he thought, as he sighed, and finally managed to get up.

he also struggled to get dressed, but fortunately managed to, as he got out.

he sighed, and stood at the door for a moment, afraid to face hyunjin again. he hated how flustered he had been, and how he thought that the contact between his and hyunjin's skin felt good.

~

i kinda re-read the chapters i already posted, and felt like some parts were confusing ? like there's things i don't explain at all ?

idk but if you did notice, just know that it's intentional.

anyway, thank you a lot for reading. 💜

강보라.