chapitre trente-et-un

no one.

all of them had arrived at the amusement park. by now, the four creatures were already feeling better. they just had to think of the fun they'd be having, instead of thinking of the lizard.

"so, uh... what are we doing now ?" chan asked.

"what do you think ? we play and have fun." jisung rolled his eyes.

"how ? how do we play, here ?"

"chan hyung, don't tell me that it's your first time coming to an amusement park ?"

"uh... yes, it is."

"oh my God, were you living under a rock ?"

"you could say that."

"oh, well, it's okay we'll show you how to have fun here."

"so what are we doing first ?" hyunjin asked excitedly. "i suggest roller coaster."

"yes !" jisung clapped.

"are y'all okay with it ?" hyunjin was supposedly asking everyone, but he looked at jeongin, as his answer mattered the most to him.

"um..." jeongin scratched the back of his head, "i don't really know what it is."

hyunjin smiled. "then i'll show you. come on." he grabbed the younger's hand, and started to make his way to the roller coaster.

"so they just go without us ?" minho tilted his head.

don't tell anyone, but he was jealous that hyunjin was acting this way with jeongin, and not jisung with him. like, for fuck's sake, couldn't he grab his hand, and go with him, not caring about anyone else ?

but then again, he knew he'd be a bitch about it, if jisung ever tried to do that. he couldn't help it, he had an image to maintain.

"let's follow them, i guess." seungmin said.

they all agreed, and went after the two lovers.

minho was walking behind everyone, hands in his pockets, and head down. he was thinking. thinking of jisung, and how he hated himself for liking him. not only because jisung didn't return his feelings, but because even if he did, a relationship between them would be impossible. he wasn't human, and jisung was ; that, but mostly because of dohyeon.

"hey, is everything alright ?" he heard, causing him to lift his head, looking beside him.

at jisung.

"oh, um..." he cleared his throat. "yeah, everything's fine. why would you ask that ?"

"because it doesn't look like it. you seem thoughtful."

minho shrugged. "yeah, i was just thinking. but there's nothing wrong." he smiled.

"i hope it's true."

"yeah."

they arrived at the roller coaster. it was on, and the non-humans widened their eyes, as screams and cries were heard.

"that- that's the thing we'll be playing ?" jeongin pointed at it. "do we really have fun, inside ?"

hyunjin nodded. "yes ! like, it looks scary, but it's actually really fun. it's like being on a car rolling at full speed."

jeongin didn't answer. he knew what a car was, but he never once climbed on it.

hyunjin understood it, and giggled. "you'll see how it is, then. i'll sit beside you, okay ? it can be scary, but it's safe."

jeongin was unsure, but he nodded nonetheless. "o- okay, then."

they waited for a few minutes, before it was finally their turn. as it was said, jeongin and hyunjin sat side by side ; jisung had suggested to minho to sit with him, and he accepted ; obviously, chan and seungmin sat together.

irene rolled her eyes, as she sat alone, on the wagon between jeongin's and minho's.

"i get it, i'm the third wheel, here. more like the seventh wheel."

"it isn't our fault, if we're an uneven number." seungmin said, from behind.

irene turned to him, glared at him for three seconds, then turned back around.

the roller coaster then stared. it was going up slowly, and that was probably the scariest part of it.

jeongin's eyes were wide, as he was clutching his belt. hyunjin cooed at him, but also felt bad, as he really seemed afraid.

he put a hand around the younger's waist, bringing him to himself. you'd probably think he intentionally chose the roller coaster —well, you'd be right. he didn't want to admit he had feelings for jeongin, but that didn't mean he didn't ; and more importantly, it didn't mean he wasn't trying to be the closest possible to him.

jeongin yelped, both from surprise but also from fear. he didn't dare to take his hands off the belt, but when they arrived at the top of the attraction, he held onto hyunjin with one arm, as the other was still on the belt.

the train went down, taking turns, rolling upside down. jeongin wanted to scream, but he bit his lips, burying his face in hyunjin's chest, as he wrapped his other arm around him. the latter was smiling brightly, not because he was having fun —though he was.

when the train stopped, jeongin was still frozen, and didn't move. hyunjin wasn't complaining, though. he wished they could stay like this forever, as he felt unexplainably good.

"it's done, lovebirds. get out, you'll get to cuddle later." minho said.

jeongin blushed, and got away from hyunjin, who was smiling widely, though a small blush was coating his cheeks as well.

minho locked his arm with jeongin's, helping him walk, as his legs were shaking.

jisung waited for hyunjin, smirking at him, an eyebrow raised.

"stop looking at me like this." hyunjin lightly punched his shoulder.

"i won't say anything, at least." jisung laughed.

"that's better. what i'll say, though, is that i chose the perfect attraction."

~

y'all tell me please if this feels like it's dragging ? because that's how i feel, and i don't want you to get bored aksks. :<

also it may seem as if some plot part are pushed aside, but it's because this fanfic was initially supposed to revolve only around hyunin's relationship (like a fluffy one yk) and it's after that i decided to enter into details, so no, i didn't forget about the fact that i must unroll the plot but it's coming lol.

for now i'll develop their relationship cause —well— it's bout time something happens between them, don't ya all think ? :)

yeah, uh, anyway, guess who finally found a job ? i mean, they're trying me for now, but it was supposed to be for one week, and i started last tuesday so if they didn't tell me to go, doesn't it i'm taken ?
well, i hope so, at least lmao.

thanks for reading.

강보라.