chapitre trente-trois

no one.

the boys were annoyed, as the sun was already starting to set. especially minho. just when jisung was finally starting to acknowledge him, they already had to leave.

"guys, we have to leave, now." chan said, starting to feel worried.

"already ?" jisung pouted.

"yeah. no one know we're here, we kinda sneaked out, so we have to go back before anyone finds out."

"we'll be in huge troubles, if he notices it." seungmin added.

"he ?" jisung raised a brow. "who is 'he' ?"

"the, um... he's..." chan attempted to answer, but didn't know how to.

"in fact," irene decided to help, "they're in a boarding school, and they sneaked out, so they have to go back before the principal finds out."

"oh." he said, though his furrowed eyebrows showed that he was still confused about something. "and how would he find out during night and not morning ?"

the four creatures looked at irene, as the question made sense. they all waited for her to answer, their eyes wide. they didn't understand how she could be able to smile, and not look taken aback the slightest.

"their class had a outing today, so they took this advantage and came to see jeongin. though they have to get back at the same time as the other students, or else it'll be obvious that they weren't with them all along."

jisung lightly opened his mouth, as he understood what irene meant. "ah, okay, i get it. but you have time for one last ride, at least, right ?" he asked hopefully, as he pouted.

minho looked at chan, who looked back at him. he was about to say no, but minho looked so sad and hopeful, he couldn't bring himself to. he sighed.

"yes," he adverted his gaze from minho to jisung, "we do have time."

minho grinned, "thank you hyung !" he jumped in his arms.

"i know what we should do !" hyunjin clapped excitedly in his hands, earning everyone's attention.

"what ?" everyone asked.

"the ferris wheel !"

jisung was the only one to agree, but also the only one who knew what it was. well, irene knew too, but never tried it, and didn't really care about the rides, she was just following the group ; so she shrugged.

"uh, sure let's try." seungmin said.

they all made their way to the wheel. it seemed fun, and jeongin liked how it didn't look scary.

"we can't all enter in one cabin." hyunjin told them. "it takes maximum four persons, so let's do two/two/three. how does that sound ?"

seungmin rolled his eyes. "let me guess. you and jeongin ?"

hyunjin blushed. "i- no, i never said that, i- uh, i just suggested, but if jeongin is okay, then- then why not ?" he giggled nervously.

"then i'll go with minho hyung." jisung smiled. "if it's okay with you, obviously." he turned to look at the slightly blushing creature.

minho shrugged, trying to act nonchalant, though he couldn't help a small smile forming on his lips. "yeah, it's okay."

jisung and minho were the first one to climb in a cabin, then it was hyunjin and jeongin, and finally, chan, seungmin and irene.

"noona," chan called her, and she looked at him, "is minho in love with jisung ?"

he seemed worried, and irene somewhat understood him. it wasn't that big of a deal, for a vampire to love a human, but vampires used to think that the human race was inferior, hence made it a blasphemy to get close to them. this belief stuck with their descendants, though recently, some vampires opened their mind, and understood that it was okay, to mingle with humans.