When they bring you to their home town (actors)

Chris Evans- The first time Chris brought you to Boston you were actually really excited. He was super excited to show you all his favorite spots around Boston and to introduce you to his family. One of the first things you did in Boston was introduce you to his beloved dog Dodger. Once you had been there for a few days he brought you around to some of his favorite spots and some places he spent a lot of time growing up.

Sebastian Stan- When Sebastian brought you to his birth place in Romania for the first time he was also excited because it was one of his first times back in Romania in a while. He was so excited for you to finally see his home country. Of course he had brought you to his home in New York to see where he spent his teenage years growing up. In both New York and Romania he showed you some of his favorite spots and places where he spent a bunch of time growing up. 

(A/N) Good morning/afternoon/evening or when ever you're reading this. I have a lot going on today so this may be my only update for today, I'm not really sure yet but I'll try and post a few extra chapters tomorrow! This book got over 50 reads yesterday that's crazy! Thanks for all the support!

requests and ideas are always welcome! Comment or DM your request or idea and I'll write it as soon as I can.