ChrisXdaughter!reader sample

Ok so here's a sample of the ChrisXdaughter!reader/Stranger Things story! Let me know if y'all like it! Should I make it it's own book? (I probably will make it anyways because I had a ton of fun writing this sample chapter but yea!)

When I heard that my favorite show was holding auditions for season 4 I immediately had to call my agent. That's right my agent. Hi I'm Y/N Evans, yes the daughter of Marvel actor Chris Evans.

When people hear I'm the daughter of the Captain America actor himself they always ask if I was forced into acting . The real answer is no. He said it was something I could peruse if I wanted or I could do something else. He said he'd support me in whatever I chose to do but when he heard that acting was something I wanted to try out he was over the moon. He got me the part of the older version of Morgan Stark, daughter of Tony Stark to see if it was something I actually wanted to peruse or not and I instantly fell in love with the job.

My dad and I started watching Stranger Things when it first came out and we instantly fell in love with the show much like the rest of the world did when it was released. When I found out the rest of the cast was my age and that the show was opening up for auditions for a new character under the name "Melodie Jensen" a new smart, funny and semi sarcastic member of the party who's new to Mikes neighborhood. And instantly knew that was a part for me.

I was about to call my agent Kelsey to ask about the role but she ended up calling me first. I pick up the call "Hey Kelsey what's up?" I ask. Kelsey was a younger and newer agent but she was super good at finding fun yet popular roles for me to play, and since she's younger she's really good at finding roles for things that are popular with teens at the moment. "So I got an email from the Duffer brothers this morning. They want you for the role of Melodie Jensen for season 4 of Stranger Things! They said you didn't even need to audition!" "No way! You're joking! You're joking right! Did my dad put you up to this?!" I said not believing that I could get cast in my favorite show without even auditioning! "I swear I'm not joking with you right now Y/N! They said I had to respond ASAP if you want the role! Should I tell them you want it?" "Yes Kelsey yes! Yes! Yes!" I say practically yelling. "Ok! Ok! Ok! I'll tell them it's a strong yes. Talk to you later Y/N." "Thank you Kelsey!" I say. I was so excited I didn't even notice my dad walk in. "Whats so exciting Y/N/N?" "I was just GIVEN a part in Stranger Things! As a new character who's in the party!!" I say knowing he'll be just as excited as I am. "No way honey! That's great!" He says wrapping me in a hug. Dodger came running in to see what all the yelling was about. I gave him a few pats on the head before feeling a buzz in my pocket, I grabbed my phone to see I had a text from Kelsey.

Kelsey: The parts yours! Congrats Y/N! I gave the Duffers your contact info and they said they'll be emailing you soon so talk about the role and when you can go in to meet the rest of the cast and to do a chemistry read to see if you all get along. Congrats again!