Star wars - Steve

SteveXfemale!reader  

Summary: Steve asks the reader to show him what Star Wars is. 

warnings: none

(A/N) This imagine is pretty short so I'll write another longer one later!

"Hey (Y/N) could I ask you a question" Steve asks as he walks into the living room.  "Sure Stevie whats up?" I say turning my attention away from the book I was reading to face him. He walks over to the couch I'm sitting on and grabs this small notebook from his pocket "So I have this list of things people have told me to watch or listen to to get caught up on what I missed when I was in ice and one of the things on the list is called Star Wars and I just can't seem to figure out what it is. Is it a space event that happened like the Challenger explosion? Is it a band? Could you help me" he says showing me the page in his notebook that has star wars listed under a bunch of other big pop culture things from the 70's, 80's and 90's and a few from the early 2000's. "Oh Steve I'm glad you came to me I love Star Wars! So Star Wars is a movie series that started in the 70's! There's 9 main movies with a few side story movies. I own them all wanna start watching them?" I ask in excitement that he came to me to find out what Star Wars is, I grew up watching those movies and they hold a special place in my heart. "Sure!" he says. Okay stay here I'll be right back, I say running off to my room to grab all of them from my DVD collection. I walk back into the room and set all of the movies down on the ottoman sitting in front of us and start arranging the movies in order. "Ok Steve there's two ways we can do this we can watch them in theater release order which would be 4,5,6,1,2,3,7,8,9 OR we could watch them in numerical order which would be 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 I say pointing to each movie as I say its corresponding number . How do you wanna start? I would recommend we watch them in numerical order because that would make more sense for you because that lays out the story in the order it happens in." I say. Steve nods his head "yea sure (Y/N) which ever way you think would be best." he says looking at all of the movies. 

The rest of the night and early into the next day was spent buy just sitting and watching the movies and answering all of Steves questions. 

(A/N) Good morning/afternoon/evening or whenever you're reading this! We his 700 reads last night! This is still absolutely insane to me, When I started writing I thought I'd get like 300 reads. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd ever reach 700! Thank you! 

Requests and ideas are always welcome! Comment or DM your request or idea and I'll write it as soon as I can!