How they react to you passing out (actors)

Chris Evans- Chris kept telling you that you needed to rest to at least take a little break and you didn't listen. You kept on working even though you hadn't slept very much in the past few days and that's what ended up being the reason you passed out. Honestly he wasn't very surprised it happened. Even though he saw it coming it still scared him a bit when you actually ended up passing out. He kept calm as best as he could and you woke up a few minute later, everything was fine but he convinced you to spend the rest of the day resting with him and Dodger. 

Sebastian Stan- you had a history of having episodes of passing out but that doesn't mean it doesn't still scare the life out of him when it dies happen. On this day you had just been feeling off, nothing in particular you could really point out something just felt off. You tried to continue on with your day as normal but as the day went on you knew you were bound to pass out at some point. Eventually you did and luckily Sebastian was in the same room with you when it happened. Eventually you woke up and the two of you spent the rest of the day on the couch. 

(A/N) Good morning/afternoon/evening or whenever you're reading this! Thanks for 2.8K! This book seriously got 200+ reads in 24 hours that's crazy! Thanks for reading! 

Requests and ideas are always welcome! Comment or DM your request or idea and I'll write it as soon as I can!