Stargazing (characters)

Steve Rogers- You and Steve don't really spent much time purposely stargazing but sometimes if you have a date and it runs long into the night you two will stop at a park or open field to sit and look at the stars for a couple minutes. You like the simplicity of just being able to look up and see a sky full of gorgeous stars. 

James "Bucky" Barnes- Bucky actually really likes stargazing. He says it's calming which you can't really argue with because it is pretty calming. The two of you try and do it daily but sometimes being on missions can get in the way of that. Other times though being on missions can be great because there's a chance of being in a remote location where the stars and maybe even the milky way are more visible. 

(A/N) Good morning/afternoon/evening or whenever you're reading this! This book hit 1.8K today! That's 100 reads in 24 hours! Wow! If you're a new reader thanks for stopping by to read my book and if you're a regular reader thanks for coming back! Honestly still don't believe people are actually reading and enjoying this book but thank you! 

Requests and ideas are always welcome! Comment or DM your request or idea and I'll write it as soon as I can!