Eleven

"Am I taking a lot of time?" said Alucard as he brings a deer with him- watching two of his friends sleeping together with Granger on the maiden's thigh. 

Ruby who is awake due to the rustle of the plants as Alucard walks, slowly opens her eyes. She feels energetic back. The magic of the Dark Forest does heal her even for a short moment. Ruby notices Alucard is finally here, brings a deer with him.

"Oh, you're back! and one more thing, yes you are" said Ruby. It makes Alucard sighs in relief. She wants to walk to him but she needs to wake Granger up first. She looks at Granger. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps. She doesn't want to wake him, but it seems that she needs to.

"You stupid, wake up! You're making Ruby's thigh sore with your big, heavy head. Stop troubling her" said Alucard as he shouts from afar. Granger grunts as he hears his annoying friends are back.

Granger slowly rubs his eyes. He slowly opens his eyes and sits. He does feel his energy are back. He feels better. The forest does indeed heal him. He never experienced such things before.

"Thank you for lending me your thigh. It was comfortable" he said to her with a gentle smile which make her blush.

"No problem Granger! It is all fine" said Ruby as she quickly stands up and walks to Alucard with a red face. She doesn't want Granger to look at her face. The sight of Granger just woke up make her heart flutter- he does look cute.

"What a catch you got Alucard! I wonder which one is bigger. This is hard to tell" said Ruby as she examines both of the deer. The size looks the same.

"What are you saying? Of course mine is bigger. Took me a while to catch this one. You clearly can see it that Granger's is small" Alucard said mockingly to Granger- though he actually teases him about other things else at the same time.

Granger who is offended by what he said, stands up as he walks to them.

"Bullshit, mine's bigger. Are you blind? It's obvious that I win this one. Yours is tiny, not even worth it" said Granger.

"What the- mine is bigger! You just don't wanna lose right? Admit it. People can't feel the pleasure with yours. They look down at your size" said Alucard with a smirk. Alucard clearly implying something else. Granger on the other hand suppress his anger- he feels like he wants to shoot this man.

Ruby who is actually aware of what this conversation will lead to, brings both her thumb and index finger to her mouth. She whistles and a flock of birds, as well as a drove of hare, go in her direction as it sits around her, waiting for her to say. Both Alucard and Granger stop fighting as what Ruby did take their attention away.

"I swear she's the real snow white ever lived" said Alucard as the animals surrounds her.

"I think so" said Granger- agree with him.

"I'm sorry for interrupting any of you. I just want to have your opinion about this little thing. Which one of these deer is bigger? Both of my dear demon hunter friends are going to set this forest on fire if they keep fighting. To solve this little problem of ours, will you vote for me?" said Ruby sweetly to the animals.

"It's not a problem Ruby! We'll help you!" said one of the wild hare.

"It's not a big deal for us. It's just a small thing to deal with, though your friend is dumb enough to fight about this" said one of the birds that resting on her shoulder. The animal laugh at what the bird just said.

"They are not dumb. They are just a little bit confuse, I'm sorry if their behaviour makes you feel irritating" said Ruby as she take a quick look at her friend who stands- dumbfounded.

Alucard and Granger on the other hand feel like they want to disappear from the place. They just got insulted by a bird- a freaking little bird.

"Now, let's vote shall we?" said a wild hare- leading the vote. The other agrees and they go to their choice. It was hard to tell at first but as every second passes most of them goes to Granger's side. It's Granger's win like usual. 

"See? I win" said Granger with pride in his tone. Alucard who was the one starting this competition fell on his knee- in despair. He's such a drama king after all. He keeps losing in every race that he started. He keeps losing to Granger and he's not sure why it keeps happening.

"Thank you! You can go now. I'm sorry again for this trouble. I need to go now, see you soon" said Ruby.

"It was a pleasure to help you. Have a good day Ruby" a bird said as they fly away and the rabbit scamper off. Ruby turns her body to look at both of the guys.

"Now everything is settled. We can share the meat with the villagers soon at the river. Get on your feet Alucard, your acting is bad. We have a lot of things to do" said Ruby as she offers her hand to Alucard.

"Aww, I'm hurting but it's okay since you offered your hand" said Alucard as take her hand and stands up.

"Troublesome" said Granger with a low tone.

"Hey! You're just jealous Ruby offered her hand to me, right? Say it" said Alucard- still wants to pick a fight with Granger.

"Oh, you wanna fight? Tiny one?" said Granger with a smirk. The two of them look at each other with an intense glare. Ruby sighs as she looks at them both. These two can't be stopped. She pulls their ears as she said with a threatening tone.

"Now now, stop it or I'll actually going to beat you two up"

The two guys hold the pain. Ruby small fingers manage to give them so much pain. Ruby releases her hands from their ear as she takes the basket.

"Now shall we go back?" asked Ruby.

"Yes, ma'am" they said. The three of them walk back to Ruby's house. Good thing is that both of the guys didn't even make a single noise which she feels so grateful for. It's surprisingly peaceful for her.

×××