Sixty Nine

Silvanna catches her breath as she finally snaps back to reality. She finally remembers everything especially the memories with her dear little brother. She remembers every detail and every hardship that they have been through. She loosens her embrace from Ruby as she looks straight into her eyes.

Ruby notices the similarity in her eyes- it is the same that she saw back in the days. The Queen finally remembers it. Silvanna slowly cups Ruby cheeks.

"You're... Ruby. Ruby!" said Silvanna as she hugs her once again- this time full of emotion and the fact that they actually knew each other for a long time.

"I am. You're back, I'm glad" said Ruby. Ruby pats her back as she smiles- relief. Both the girl and the Queen deeply miss each other especially after they regain their memories back. They feel like they have been in separation for a long time.

The squad only observe the two of them with loads of questions in their mind. They don't quite understand what's happening between the two of them.

Silvanna loosens the embrace as she looks at her with seriousness in her eyes. The Queen holds Ruby's hand- hoping the girl knows the answer that she's about to ask.

"My brother, Aurelius. Where's my dear brother? I really hope you know about this Ruby. I can't stand still without knowing my brother well-being" said Silvanna. The expression of the lightborn squad changed as the Queen's question makes them even more confused.

"I hope you can accept this and please, trust me. We will save him shortly" said Ruby before she takes a deep breath. Silvanna is a little bit concerned when Ruby said it like that- it makes her heart beats faster.

"The demon prince, Dyrroth. He is your blood-brother, Aurelius" said Ruby. Silvanna stands there with her eyes widened- bewildered by Ruby's word. The dungeon only fills with total silence. The royal squad at the same time seems to be shocked by the news. They slowly turn their head to the demon prince- who is still in his bloodlust mode.

"W-what?" she said as she looks at Ruby- for confirmation. The red hooded girl slowly nods her head. Silvanna slowly shakes her head as she looks at the demon. She notices the similarity between Aurelius and Dyrroth.

She knows her little brother face well. Even though the Queen has a little doubt about it, she can feel it the demon is her brother. Silvanna shifts her eyes to look at Ruby.

"How do we save him, Ruby? What exactly is happening? I need an explanation now. I need my brother back" said Silvanna with a trembling voice. The Queen starts to panic about the situation they are in. She still doesn't get why she feels like she is living twice.

"Calm down. Take a deep breath. This might sound terrible to you. I know the method to fix this but we need to be fast since we have limited time. I'll let you know what you need to know at the moment" said Ruby.

Silvanna takes a deep breath as she nods to Ruby. The Queen notices the rush in her voice. She will try to accept everything.

"Alice threaten the timekeeper to use the rare power that can be used only once every 1000 years- to turn back time. We actually live a second life which is now, the current time. Alice purposely did it to kidnap Aurelius to give an advantage to the Abyss. That's the reason why we feel the familiarity- it's our past memories" said Ruby. Everyone is perplexed by her remarks.

Silvanna can't believe what she just heard but it is the truth that she should accept. It's indeed such a lot of information that she has to take in. She needs a proper amount of time to be able to fully process everything. At the same time, the hatred that she has for the blood demon Queen is getting stronger.