Five

Ruby, and the two Demon hunters, Alucard and Granger met when there was a wolf attack on her village a long time ago. It was a good night with great weather, but the wolves suddenly howls nonstop as they approaching the village.  That time, it's not just some regular and wild wolf that attacked her village, it was a demon wolf.

Ruby is glad because her scythe can kill the demon wolf. Since the villagers couldn't help her at that time, she was the only fighter who defended her village. Fortunately, the two of them appeared at the right time to help her.

Flashback

Ruby who currently laying on her bed and get ready to sleep, curse under her breath as she heard the wolves howl during that night. She sighs heavily as she gets up from her bed.

"Shit, these creatures can't stop bothering my nice sleep"

She looks around her village through the window- to look if there is any sign of the wolf in her village. She can hear the howls become more clearer. She suddenly feels chills in her body. She doesn't feel good at that time.

She changed her clothes and take her scythe with her and she goes outside. She feels that they will attack the village at any moment now.

"I won't let them touch the villager here. The wolves need to die" said Ruby as she runs around her village. She notices that there are some shadows from afar.

"They're here!" She said as she finally see the wolves. To her surprise, she can see that there is a dark aura surrounding them. She also sees their eyes are shining in red colour. Ruby knows that this is not some ordinary wolves, it's a demon wolf. She already heard it from Pharsa before.

"Tch, all of you do not get yourself close with the wolf! Stay in your home and close all the doors right now! You can't fight them!" Ruby shout to the villager.

As the villager could hear that she being serious right now, they quickly follow her command. All of them closed their door and window, some of them do see her through the window and pray for her safety. The villagers also know that it's not some ordinary wolf that always attacks their village. So they just follow Ruby's command and stay in their house.

Ruby stands up with a straight back and grip her scythe tightly. At the moment, she puts her hope on her scythe because it's the only weapon that could kill the wolves. She looks at the wolves' movement as they get ready to attack her.

As the wolves run their direction towards Ruby, she gets ready to defend herself. She swings her scythe gracefully and kills the wolves. She keeps fighting as the wolves didn't stop attacking her.

She does her best to kill the wolves- although it looks impossible for her. The amount of wolves is quite a lot. The villagers keep their prayer to Ruby as they look at Ruby fight for their village. Sadly, they couldn't do anything for her.

Ruby keeps swinging her scythe around. From afar, she looks like she is dancing with her scythe. Indeed, she looks graceful even she actually fighting with demon wolves. She killed a lot of wolves in just a short amount of time but the wolves keep attacking her.

One of the wolves manages to attack her and give some damage to her. She backs off as she drops on one of her knees. She grips her scythe tightly to help her to stand up. Her arm is bleeding due to the wolf attack. They also manage to scratch her thigh.

"I won't let you guys win" she said and tries her best to stand up. She swings her scythe to kill the wolves but failed. She sighs in disappointment as one of her knee drop to the ground once again.

Then she didn't realize that a wolf suddenly leaps in her direction to attack her. At that time, she knows she can do nothing but accept the damage from the wolf. She closes her eyes to receive the attack but suddenly she could hear a gunshot from afar. She opens her eyes and she sees the wolf already dead in front of her.

Suddenly, a guy with a big sword leaps close to her and kill the wolves around her. She looks at the guy with curiosity written all over her face.

"Later little lady, let's settle this first" he said as he offer one of her hands to help her to get up. As soon as Ruby can clearly see his face, she can feel her face getting heated. She accepted his hands and get up.

The two of them start to attack the wolves with their giant weapons. Ruby swings her scythe to the wolf. She still can hear gunshots that kill the wolves from afar. She looks around and she could see a man who focus on using his weapon to slain the wolf from his gun.

Their presence actually helps her a lot. The number of wolves becoming decrease. The demon wolves retreat as they are losing the battle.

"I won't let you run away you cruel creatures!" Ruby said and runs towards them. She pulls them close to her and she finishes them off using her scythe.

"Finally, it's the end" Ruby said as she falls to the ground and slowly become unconscious due to her blood loss and tiredness.

"Hey! little lady!" she could hear the guy said and two footsteps running towards her before she passed out.

The next thing she know, she was was already in her house and her wound are perfectly bandage. She slowly sits and looks around.

"You shouldn't move too much. Get a rest" A guy said. She looks at the guy who currently sits on the sofa. He's wearing a black outfit- he probably the shooters before. Before she could even reply to the guy, another guy walk towards them while bringing a soup with him- it's the guy with the sword before.

"Hey, you're awake. I am sorry for using your kitchen but here I make soup for you, eat this okay. You are severely injured right now. We could take care of you if you want" the guy said.

He's so sociable, He must have a lot of friends- Ruby thought to herself.

"I am okay by myself. Instead, if you want to take care of me, why don't you introduce yourself first? My name is Ruby, I think I should say thanks. You two help me back there and appear at the right time" She said while smiles towards them.

"The name Alucard, a demon hunter" the guy with the blue outfit said with smiles plastered on his face.

"Granger, a demon hunter too" the guy with the black outfit said with his straight face.

Little did she knew, they actually took care of her until she got healed perfectly and after that, they leave due mission that they has been assigned to.

End Flashback

Ruby walks out of the bath and wear her clothes. After that, she finds for the two guys to see what the guys doing. She smiles as she sees the two of them sleep soundly on the sofa.

×××