Sixty

Both of them just finished having dinner together. Dyrroth on the other hand is getting better as he actually helped her to prepare dinner. Ruby doesn't complain at all as she let him do whatever he wants.

Ruby at the moment is doing the dishes and the demon is still at the dining table, waiting for her. As she finishes, she shifts her body in his direction.

"I don't quite get it why do you wait for me? Mind to tell me why?" she asked. The demon Prince looks at her for a moment, then he shifts his eyes to another place.

"You can sleep with me tonight, if you want, of course. So you don't have to sneak again. And, I probably won't be able to sleep here tomorrow" he said as he stands up. The demon Prince shifts his body as he walks to enter the room- leaving her alone.

She doesn't quite sure what's up with the demon tonight. But, what he said was true. He probably won't be able to make it tomorrow. Besides, she finds it comfortable when she sleeps with him. As he already gives the permission, why should she refuse?

Ruby smiles at the spot before she walks to her grandparent's room. She opens the door and enters it.

"So, you do want to sleep with me," the demon said as he was already on the bed. Ruby smirks at him.

"Oh, how can you be so sure? Why do I think that you're the one who wants to sleep with me? If you really don't want it then why you allow me?" she asked as she approaches the demon.

"Because I am totally fine if I sleep with or without you during the night," he said- finding excuses. Ruby narrows her eyes as she looks at the demon Prince. He is quite stubborn, to begin with, and he just won't admit it. Ruby crosses her arms.

"I see. Then, I'm off to my room. Please have a good night" she said as she shifts her body away from him. Before she can take the first step to walk to her room, the demon grabs her arms.

"Fine," he said as he looks away. That only single word is enough for her to understand it. Ruby smiles in victory as she shifts her body back to him. She looks at him with satisfaction.

"That's how I want to hear it. Don't worry keep practising" she said as she settles beside him, on the bed. Both of them lie down together for a moment before Dyrroth breaks the silence.

"Hey Ruby" he called.

"What?" she asked as she shifts her gaze to look at the guy beside her.

"Will you hate me if I ever attack you during the blood moon?" he asked with a serious tone in it. An eyebrow of her raises.

"But, didn't you say that you will leave before the blood moon occur?" she said. Dyrroth keeps his silence for a moment before he speaks.

"Anything can happen during that day. Just answer me, will you hate me?" he asked. Ruby falls silent as she asks herself the same thing. Will she hate the demon Prince? It takes her a moment before she answers.

"No, if my fate has been written to die that day, then I shall accept it. Besides, you're not doing that on purpose right?" she said as she looks at him.

"Then what if I do it on purpose?" he said as he asked her another question.

"I can't imagine that," she said. He looks at her with questioned face- wishing for her to explain more about it. He doesn't quite understand it.

"Because I already put my trust in you," she said as she looks at him with a smile. His eyes widen. The demon prince seems moved by her words. He can feel his heart flutters by her words. She's indeed a nice girl.

Dyrroth moves closer to her as he brings himself on top of the girl- she can't move under him. Ruby is stunned by his sudden movement. She looks at him in the eyes. The demons prince gives her a peck in which make her freeze on the spot.

"Then will you hate me if I attack you with kisses without your permission?" he asked with a mischievous look on his face. Her mouth totally shut as her face redden. Her body suddenly feels like she's on fire. She feels hot. Ruby doesn't answer him as she tries to control her breath.

Dyrroth once again leans closer to her as their forehead touches.

"I ask you, Ruby," he said before he kisses her once again. He's being rough this time. He slips his tongue into her mouth as he explores every of it. Ruby doesn't respond as she still thinks of his question. The demon Prince breaks the kiss as he looks at her.

"Cat got your tongue?" he said before he attacks the crook of her neck. He takes a deep breath of her scent. He likes it. The demon prince kisses her neck gently before he bites and sucks it.

Ruby closes her eyes as she moans. The girl finds it hurt and pleasure at the same time. Her body feels even hotter as she can feel his toned body on top of her without any gaps. The girl can't think straight anymore as she keeps releasing moans by his action.

Dyrroth keeps attacking her weak spot on her neck as he kisses and suck on it nonstop. The blood gushes a little from her neck. He licks it as he smiles- satisfied with the taste of it.

"D-Dyrroth stop," she said with a trembling voice. She hasn't felt this weak for a long time. He smirks as he looks at her helpless face.

"You're not answering my question yet, my dear'' he whispers. Her expression is tinted with bright red. She slowly places both of her trembling hands to cup his cheek as she pulls it to her face. She looks at him straight into his eyes.

"I'm not going to hate you," she said with a heavy breath due to the satisfaction that she felt.

"And why is that," he asked, wanting an answer as he licks her cheek.

"Because I like it," she said before she pulls his face to her, giving him a sensual kiss as she shows dominance in it.

During the night, both of them let their emotion take over their body as they enjoy their activities throughout the night.

×××

....In 10 days....oh well who knows

= ̄ω ̄=