Fifty Two

Ruby opens her eyes. The first thing that she says as soon as she awakens is Aurelius' face- who's still peacefully sleeping. Ruby is in the Prince embrace as her hand is around his body. The cold morning makes her don't want to get off the bed- instead, she feels like she wants to cuddle with the guy.

The rain doesn't stop as the night with blood moon will surely come. It seems like she's not going to be able to sleep if thunder and lightning will appear again during this night. She hopes it will go away.

She stares at the guy face full of admiration. He was being gentle with her last night. He did a good job calming her down when thunder was literally non stop roaring last night. Ruby face heated when she recalls it- indeed she loves the guy. Yet she still needs time to confirm it.

"What are you staring at?" he said as he shifts his face to look at her.

"N-nothing," she said as she looks away. Aurelius smiles as he pulls her closer using his hand that placed around her waist. He gives her a peck on the forehead.

"Morning kiss!" he said. Ruby face heated at the sudden moves.

"Stupid. Let me go" she said as she tries to break herself free. She might as well get a heart attack if she keeps staying here with the guy.

"Aw, we rarely sleep together. Let me cuddle more with you" he said as he brings their body closer. With the cold morning, it does feel comfortable to cuddle.

Ruby agrees with what he said. They rarely sleep together, side by side, on the bed. They will sleep like this if there's thunder and lightning during the night- it's all because of her, to begin with.

Aurelius on the other hand doesn't want her to go away just yet. He does feel he wants to cuddle with her more. As they rarely sleep like this, it makes him not want to get up. He looks at the girl whose face is still red. How cute.

"Where?" he asked. Ruby shifts her head as she looks at him with an eyebrow lift.

"Where what?" she asked him.

"My morning kiss," he said. Ruby smacks his face with a heated face.

"Hey-" before he can get to finish his word, Ruby gives a peck on his lips. Now it's the turn for the Prince embarrassed with her action. His face is tinted with red as he looks at her- perplexed with her boldness.

"Don't look at me like that" she said as her pupils shifted to another place. Aurelius can't hold the cuteness of the girl as he places her head on his chest and hugs her even tighter.

"Ruby, you are cute! What with that kiss before?" he said as he squeezes her in his embrace. Ruby yelps as she struggles to make herself free.

"A-Aurelius, stop. You're mushing me" she said. Eventually, the Prince stops and break the embrace. Ruby sits on the bed as she looks at him who is still lying on the bed.

"What with that look? Don't tell me you want to kiss me again?" he asked as he smirks at the girl. He expected her to smack him or to hit him with the pillow.

"Yes," she said- shy. Aurelius' eyes widen. He lost words for a short moment.

"You're getting naughty, Ruby," he said as he pulls her to kiss her. Once again, their lips touch each other as they kiss passionately.

Dyrroth and Ruby's eyes snap open as they look at each other. Once again, they are having the same dream- but they are still clueless about it. It's still raining and the cold morning feels the same as the dream that they just got.

Ruby position is the same as the dream, in which she's in the demon Prince embrace. They lock into each other eyes for a moment as their minds process with the dream.

Their face slowly gets heated and they quickly look away. For some reason, both of them feels ashamed of themselves.

"L-let me go. I need to make my breakfast" she said as she tries to free herself from the demon Prince. Dyrroth doesn't move instead, he pulls her closer. Ruby face redden as she feels their body closer.

She remembers about last night when he kissed her. Her face gets even redder as she thinks about it. His lips on her somehow feel right. And a small part of her heart wants it more.

They look into each other eyes as their faces get closer. As their lips are only inches away, the demon Prince stops as he smirks at the blonde-haired girl.

"So, you do want me to kiss you huh? You're naughty, no?" he said as he teases her. Ruby moves her hand to smack his face. Before her hand can even land on his face, the demon Prince grabs her hand as his face leans to her lips. The demon Prince kisses her the same in the dream- as if it's the continuation of their dream.

Ruby doesn't respond like the last night. She let him do the work. But, every time he kiss her, it feels inviting. As if Ruby lost to herself, she cups the demon Prince face as the girl kisses him back- which make Dyrroth taken aback with her action. Yet they still continue.

They stop as they catch their breath. Dyrroth seems satisfied with the girl. He looks at her as he smirks.

"You do want to kiss me huh? No worries, I'm not complaining as your lips are sweet. Just tell me if you want more. I can give as much as you want" he said. Ruby face redden- this demon surely likes to tease her and is quite insensitive. Ruby grabs the pillow as she smacks his face with it.

"Shut up, Dyrroth," she said as she get off her bed. She walks to the bathroom to brush her teeth. As she walks, she puts her hand on her mouth as smiles.

She thinks, she likes it too.

×××