Sixty Four

"I was forced to do that. Alice threatened me to torture Pharsa. I have no choice but to turn back the time. Pharsa has been so kind and sacrifices a lot of things to own me as her familiar" said Diggie with misery in his eyes. Diggie did feel guilty yet it can't let Alice kill Pharsa.

"Besides, Pharsa has been tormented by Alice until she lost her sight. Being tortured is worse than the death itself" said Diggie with the truth behind it.

Both Diggie and Pharsa still remember the moment. It was an intense moment between them. Back then, Pharsa did tell the owl to not use its power and sacrifice herself. Yet, Diggie agreed with the blood demon Queen turn back time.

It is one of the owl's biggest regrets to make everyone experience childhood for the second time. But Diggie doesn't regret saving Pharsa from being tormented again. The owl tries to forget about the past but failed as it keeps haunting him.

Ruby falls silent. She can't just blame Diggie for his act. If she's there, she will do the same thing. She can't accept the idea of the loved one being tortured for the rest of their life. It's better to deal with death than getting tormented. She agrees with Diggie about his decision.

There's a lot of things that run through her mind. She's still hurt knowing that everyone is kept hidden about this biggest truth. The girl doesn't sure how to fix this- she feels helpless. This problem is too complex for her.

"Is there any reason for the others don't feel the familiarity that I experienced? There's only one person in my bubble that feels the familiarity other than me" asked Ruby. Her mind shifts to the Queen. She wonders how Silvanna will take this when she learns the truth. As for Dyrroth, she doesn't sure about it. He never expresses and shares it with her.

"When I use that power, everyone will experience amnesia about their first life until they die. But there's a special case about this. Especially about you, the Moniyan Queen and the current demon Prince" said Diggie before he continues.

Ruby clears her mind before she accepts the new information that she's about to receive. Her mind feels about to explode.

"The major history change," said Diggie. Ruby looks at the timekeeper as she looks at the owl with a questioned face.

"Major history change? What is that?" she asked.

"In other words, it is what changes the most between the first and second life. In this matter, Aurelius' life is changing drastically among other people in this generation. This is the major history change that I meant" said Diggie.

Ruby keeps her silence as she waits for the owl to explain more about it.

"History is not meant to be changed. In this case, Aurelius who was a human changed his identity to a demon without his own consent and agreement. This is a thing that should not be crossed" said the owl before he continues,

"Due to this, the familiarity comes naturally to help him know about his true self, this is the reason why you feel the familiarity too. This is a thing that my own power couldn't avoid. But nature isn't affected by this amnesia yet it also shouldn't tell the truth of it. Or else, it will receive punishment like the hare that you heard earlier- I mean, what's the point of changing history if it turns out the same as before" explained Diggie.

"Then, can you turn everything back to normal in the very first place? By your own wish and not the other?" asked Ruby again. If Diggie has that kind of power, why it doesn't try to turn back time again?

"My dear Ruby. This power of mine can be used only once in 1000 years. Even if I try, each of you probably dies at the moment" said Diggie. Ruby gasps. Once in 1000 years?! That's absolute madness. It means Pharsa, Diggie and Alice has been living for that long, or even longer than that.

This is such a shocking truth to her. She starts to have a headache thinking about this. At the same time, she feels like crying again because she slowly loses hope to fix everything back.

"Then, there's no other way to fix this? All of us should continue with this unfair situation?" asked Ruby.

"There is. That's why you and the Queen feel the familiarity too" said Diggie. Ruby didn't think about it before. She's becoming more curious than ever.

"It's the power of pure love, between lovers? family?- as long as it's pure love then it is the answer. No matter how long you're in separation, the feelings are still there. Even animals have strong feelings about it" said Diggie.

"Then, how it's work?" asked Ruby, impatient. She desperately needs more information.

"It's difficult than the other method but you can actually pull that off. Both you and the Queen are the person he loves and values the most. The three of you should show pure love when the blood moon occurs, which is today" said Diggie.

Ruby looks at the owl with a questioned face. How can she pull that off? Both Dyrroth and Silvanna are still oblivious about this. They still don't know about their true sibling's relationship.

"That is impossible, how can-"

"That's why I gave you the potion earlier, to make you realize your own feelings and remember your past," said the owl. Another question popped up in her mind.

"Then why don't you just give the three of us the potion even earlier than this? Besides, why it must be during blood moon?" asked Ruby. It's indeed a complex situation for her.

"There's a rule for me to give the three of you the potion. The first rule requires the current love relationship between only two of you. Second rule, one of you are able to connect things, in this case, it's you" explained Diggie. Ruby takes her own time to process everything. Indeed, it's actually difficult, to begin with. This is too much for her to handle.

"About your question regarding why during the blood moon. It's because other than the demon, my kind was also born when the blood moon rise" explained the owl again.

Then Ruby eyes widen in realisation. So that's mean Diggie can give both Silvanna and Dyrroth the potion and they will be able to make things normal back.

"Then this should be easy!" said Ruby with courage. She believes she can do it.

"Oh one more thing, you three should combine your blood together- well, as an honour to the blood moon itself and recite this chant," said Diggie as he gives her a dagger, a small bowl and a paper with the chant. Ruby takes the thing as she places it in her pouch.

Ruby now fills with courage once again, she will make things normal back.

×××

I hope you understand. If you don't please read it again because I'm too lazy to explain. If you still don't understand, just leave it behind LOL